By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which PS4 Games Will You Buy At Launch?

Already paid for, Killzone shadow fall + Diablo 3.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Around the Network

This thread should've been made after E3. There are still many games that we don't know about that will get announced at E3.

platformmaster918 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
platformmaster918 said:
Just Killzone at launch and any download only titles I'm interested in. I'll wait till Christmas and ask for Infamous (if it's in 2013) and Watch Dogs. Might get AC4 but I'll wait for reviews.

Or we can get a REAL Ratchet and Clank game where it's being made by Insomiac games A team (Burbank).

I'm hoping for one by 2015 because my favorite franchise of all time deserves a worthy successor to ACiT.  The best game of the gen is followed up by an uninspired, uncreative, co-op centric (I was so proud when they cut out online from ToD and the SP quality showed), move centric title and then a tower defense game.  Yeah let's hope Fuse doesn't go anywhere so Insomniac's A team can get back to what they do best.  REAL Ratchet games.  Also bring the art style of pre-A4O Ratchet back.  Those models just look lanky and weird to me.  What I don't get is ACiT sold so much better than A4O or FFA yet they act like those games are what they need to be like.  Shoulda let it rest rather than make those 2 but hopefully people have some time to breathe before a PS4 one and Insomniac makes it quality for the movie.

Supposedly Insomniac is making an MS exclusive and it is goinfg to be revealed at E3.

Insomniac and Sony are supposedly going through it right now if you know what i mean. There relationship is kinda on the rocks and I guess Sony hasn't even sent them PS4 dev kits.

Lets hope they stop being angry with each other after this Xbox One exclusive is announced so they can make another Ratchet and Resistance for PS4

enditall727 said:
platformmaster918 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
platformmaster918 said:
Just Killzone at launch and any download only titles I'm interested in. I'll wait till Christmas and ask for Infamous (if it's in 2013) and Watch Dogs. Might get AC4 but I'll wait for reviews.

Or we can get a REAL Ratchet and Clank game where it's being made by Insomiac games A team (Burbank).

I'm hoping for one by 2015 because my favorite franchise of all time deserves a worthy successor to ACiT.  The best game of the gen is followed up by an uninspired, uncreative, co-op centric (I was so proud when they cut out online from ToD and the SP quality showed), move centric title and then a tower defense game.  Yeah let's hope Fuse doesn't go anywhere so Insomniac's A team can get back to what they do best.  REAL Ratchet games.  Also bring the art style of pre-A4O Ratchet back.  Those models just look lanky and weird to me.  What I don't get is ACiT sold so much better than A4O or FFA yet they act like those games are what they need to be like.  Shoulda let it rest rather than make those 2 but hopefully people have some time to breathe before a PS4 one and Insomniac makes it quality for the movie.

Supposedly Insomniac is making an MS exclusive and it is goinfg to be revealed at E3.

Insomniac and Sony are supposedly going through it right now if you know what i mean. There relationship is kinda on the rocks and I guess Sony hasn't even sent them PS4 dev kits.

Lets hope they stop being angry with each other after this Xbox One exclusive is announced so they can make another Ratchet and Resistance for PS4

bwahahahha COMPLETE RUBBISH. Where did you hear this BS rumor? The same place they said Destiny would be Xbox exclusive? 

how did that turn out

9087 said:
enditall727 said:
platformmaster918 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
platformmaster918 said:

bwahahahha COMPLETE RUBBISH. Where did you hear this BS rumor? The same place they said Destiny would be Xbox exclusive? 

how did that turn out

Anyways nowadays Insomniac makes crappy games, so that wouldn't be a big loss for Sony.

Around the Network

Anyone here excited for The Witness?

Ucell said:
Anyone here excited for The Witness?

well.i'll buy the puzzle game for sure

Above & Beyond

pezus said:
zuvuyeay said:
is that deepdown going to be at launch then,that had swords and armour by the looks of it,if i'm thinking of the right game,it was the capcom game right

I don't think it will launch this year, no. And yes, it was that Capcom game. 

It seems more like a Dragon's Dogma/Monster Hunter crossover.

9087 said:
enditall727 said:
platformmaster918 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
platformmaster918 said:

how did that turn out

It was being talked about in the Xboe reveal thread. I guess the rumor came from somebody who also leaked that Mark Cerny would be at the PS4 reveal. I guess its more weird because the insomniac devs on neogaf have supposedly avoided addressing the rumor

You're claiming that this is rubbish? Well i hope you're right lol

Every first party plus AC: Black Flag and Watch Dogs. :)