By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which PS4 Games Will You Buy At Launch?

soulsamurai said:

If available the game that has me tagged down the most is Destiny. I hear rumor mills over on PC gamer that talks are in it for a PC version though. Right now though Destiny is a must have for me and if a PC version doesn't come out, that will be the game that forces me to fork over some cash for a PS4.

Another would be Watch Dogs however I'm just getting the PC version for that one.

Isn't Destiny confirmed for 2014 though?  So that wouldn't be at launch.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
platformmaster918 said:
soulsamurai said:

If available the game that has me tagged down the most is Destiny. I hear rumor mills over on PC gamer that talks are in it for a PC version though. Right now though Destiny is a must have for me and if a PC version doesn't come out, that will be the game that forces me to fork over some cash for a PS4.

Another would be Watch Dogs however I'm just getting the PC version for that one.

That's why i said if available. Wasn't quite sure on that one.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

soulsamurai said:
platformmaster918 said:
soulsamurai said:

That's why i said if available. Wasn't quite sure on that one.

Ah ok.  I like the concept but I have to see a large gameplay clip before I'm sold.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Ucell said:
Conegamer said:
Depends on what games are available at launch. But probably Drive Club and Infamous: Second Son. Maybe Killzone as well, but those two games should do me.

I'll be getting Assassin's Creed and Watch Dogs for the Wii U, unless the PS4 is superior enough to outweigh the advantages of the GamePad, so perhaps one of those games as well.

Well you can expect the graphics of the PS4 versions to be leaps and bounds ahead of the Wii U version. Unless of course if you don't give a damn about graphics.

From what I've seen of Watch Dogs PS4, it doesn't look substantially better, but exttra features may win me over. It's up in the air at the moment however.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

So far interested in:

Drive Club

Watch Dogs - Touch pad on the controller will be used, looking forward to see how well this works. 

Killzone: Shadow Fall 

Infamous: Second Son 

Battlefield 4 ? (Don’t know release date yet)  

Around the Network

I'm certainly going to get the following:

-Killzone (since that is one of my favorite game franchises)
-FIFA 14 (because my brother is huge fan so it'll be more for him.

Beside the above I'm going to pick up a couple however I don't know which of the games yet. It all depends on reviews and whether these games are truly next-gen (big environments, innovative gameplay and nice graphics)

-Deep Down (if it's a launch game)
-Drive Club (I love GT5 but it is not really innovative so I hope Drive Clubs brings a lot of new features and cars as well as the realistic physics)
-inFamous Second Son (Played both of them however by borrowing, I did found them really good though)
-Watch Dogs (A really nice concept but I want to know more about the world you play in as well as MP)

For the other announced first and third party games I'll wait for price drops and promotions.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Im getting a ps4 at launch (provided sony has learned their lesson on pricing their system properly) and im going with

Infamous second son
Knack
Watchdogs

I will withhold judgement until E3. need to see more of everything first.

Then, decide if Ill actually buy one at Launch.

Conegamer said:
Ucell said:
Conegamer said:
Depends on what games are available at launch. But probably Drive Club and Infamous: Second Son. Maybe Killzone as well, but those two games should do me.

I'll be getting Assassin's Creed and Watch Dogs for the Wii U, unless the PS4 is superior enough to outweigh the advantages of the GamePad, so perhaps one of those games as well.

Well you can expect the graphics of the PS4 versions to be leaps and bounds ahead of the Wii U version. Unless of course if you don't give a damn about graphics.

From what I've seen of Watch Dogs PS4, it doesn't look substantially better, but exttra features may win me over. It's up in the air at the moment however.

The PS4 version is confirmed to have an hour worth of extra gameplay.

Nadwki said:

So far interested in:

Drive Club

Watch Dogs - Touch pad on the controller will be used, looking forward to see how well this works. 

Killzone: Shadow Fall 

Infamous: Second Son 

Battlefield 4 ? (Don’t know release date yet)  

BF4 will probably come this November.

Edit: Yes indeed it does.