By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your most hated part of your favorite game?

Tagged games:

Suikoden 2

Its the greatest game of all time. It looks fantastic. The story is brilliant. The music is brilliant. All the characters are brilliant. Its long. Its interesting. It has variety. It has sidequests. It has nods to the original Suikoden. The character designs are brilliant. You get your own army, which you can name. You get your own castle, which you can name. Your castle grows with everyone you recruit. You can look into every main characters backstory.

One problem. Its a glaring problem. Its the only problem I have with the game.

You can import a save file from the original Suikoden, which lets you recruit the hero of the original game. McDohl. The problem is a glitch. If your original character was Carl McDohl, then Suikoden 2 would change his name to CcDohl. It infuriates me to this day.

Around the Network

My favourite game is Final Fantasy 7, and my most hated part is navigating through the icy mountains after the snowboarding segment.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Final Fantasy XIII
The linearity.

Final Fantasy VII
The story seems to fall apart in Disc 2 & 3.

Metal Gear Solid
Going ALL the way back to get the PSG1.

Persona 4: Golden
The way the multiple endings were handled.

In Chrono Trigger, there is a bit of a lack of content, Crono himself is a bit of an oddity in the game's story, and there is too much fetchquesting.

Love and tolerate.

it got cancled

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

Around the Network
brendude13 said:

Metal Gear Solid

Really? When I first played MGS (I was a kid back then), I though that part was really good, in the sense that it gave me goosebumps. I had to backtrack almost to the beginning of the game to get one weapon (Even Snake has his doubts about this idea) and thinking if I could make it in time to save Meryl.

Of course I was a kid. It was obvious that she wouldn't be there when you come back, but hey!

Wright said:
brendude13 said:

Metal Gear Solid

Really? When I first played MGS (I was a kid back then), I though that part was really good, in the sense that it gave me goosebumps. I had to backtrack almost to the beginning of the game to get one weapon (Even Snake has his doubts about this idea) and thinking if I could make it in time to save Meryl.

Of course I was a kid. It was obvious that she wouldn't be there when you come back, but hey!

It didn't bother me too much, I'm just nitpicking. Guess it shows how great MGS1 really is.

Regarding MGS.

The first time I ever played it, I just couldnt survive Ocelots torture. No matter how hard I tried I just couldnt hit that button quick enough.

Rage.

Favorite game of all time: Super Mario Bros. 3

Most hated part of that game: Pipe Land/Maze.

Why: It's not a BAD world, in fact it has some of the most creative level designs in the game. But it's also, all in all, one son of a BITCH world to get through.

Going for 100% completion in Metroid Prime is annoying. Some scans are very easy to miss.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero