By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your most hated part of your favorite game?

Tagged games:

Tagged.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

Heroes of might and Magic 3- Story. Not sure if it was any good, but I did not care for it. Nothing really got my attention. Everything else was superb.

Emma Emmerich in Metal Gear Solid 2.

The game, for me, is superb. My favourite among all Metal Gear titles. The story is awesome, gameplay is complex but fluid, albeit easy bosses (yeah, well), killer soundtrack and not particulary long, but with high-replayability (though Metal Gear Solid 3 has by far better extras).

But, oh man! Protecting Emma Emmerich was almost game-breaking for me. She was just lazy. Her AI was just braindead, and then there's that horrible sniping sequence. And no matter how much you tried, the fucker still dies!

But thankfully, it didn't last long, so you could keep playing (after eating a 35-minutes cutscene that came after)

The Zora king in OoT, he moved sooo slowly....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4cD-gblAa8

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, the ending. It felt rush and un-inspire.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

orniletter said:
The Zora king in OoT, he moved sooo slowly....

FTFY

I agree, this was annoying as fuck...

Conker's Bad Fur Day - Final part of the D-day mission where enemies keep shooting rockets at you.

No mercy was present.

Tales of Symphonia:

That darn mine segment to help Presea. I hate that dungeon with a passion due to the backtracking.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Halo > The Library...
UFO: Enemy Unknown (original) > Any alien base level; hated the graphics.

Warming - SPOILERS for Assassin's Creed II and Halo: Reach

Right now its the horseshoes in Red Dead. I need to get a ringer for an achievement and to unlock some clothes in the game. I don't really have to do it, but I want to, and it's really frustrating.

(Mild Spoiler for Assassins' Creed II)

Another one was the 'da Vinci' glider in ACII. I kept failing and having to start over. I couldn't skip the cut scene, and had to hear it over, and over, and over again.

(Spoiler for Halo: Reach)

Similar to the one above, I had to keep restarting a scene, where one character is really sad about losing another character. I felt really, really, bad about the lost character (A girl with one arm) and it made me super sad and frustrated.

I remember screaming: "I know I miss her too! Stop bringing it up!"

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!