By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your most hated part of your favorite game?

Tagged games:

MontanaHatchet said:
The fetch quest you have to do for the pineapple mafia in Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. It was the one part of the game that just felt tacked on and lazy.

Ooh, don't remember me...it destroyed the flow of the game so hard...

Around the Network
AshKetchum1992 said:
The Mechonis factory in Xenoblade, it didn't have the memorable music of the Mechonis Field

And I loved Twilight Town and the Water Temple

But those Pistons the size of cities.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Tagged.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Heroes of might and Magic 3- Story. Not sure if it was any good, but I did not care for it. Nothing really got my attention. Everything else was superb.

Emma Emmerich in Metal Gear Solid 2.

The game, for me, is superb. My favourite among all Metal Gear titles. The story is awesome, gameplay is complex but fluid, albeit easy bosses (yeah, well), killer soundtrack and not particulary long, but with high-replayability (though Metal Gear Solid 3 has by far better extras).

But, oh man! Protecting Emma Emmerich was almost game-breaking for me. She was just lazy. Her AI was just braindead, and then there's that horrible sniping sequence. And no matter how much you tried, the fucker still dies!

But thankfully, it didn't last long, so you could keep playing (after eating a 35-minutes cutscene that came after)

Around the Network

The Zora king in OoT, he moved sooo slowly....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4cD-gblAa8

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, the ending. It felt rush and un-inspire.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

orniletter said:
The Zora king in OoT, he moved sooo slowly....

FTFY

I agree, this was annoying as fuck...

Conker's Bad Fur Day - Final part of the D-day mission where enemies keep shooting rockets at you.

No mercy was present.

Tales of Symphonia:

That darn mine segment to help Presea. I hate that dungeon with a passion due to the backtracking.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD