By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your most hated part of your favorite game?

Tagged games:

The archaic AI in Dark Souls. That game is just about perfect, but the AI is moronic and it can ruin the immersion. Well that and the framerate. If Dark Souls 2 fixes those two things while maintaining the excellent atmosphere and level design of the first, it could end up being one of the best games ever made.

Around the Network
osed125 said:
  • Water Temple (not in the 3DS version IMO)
  • Getting all my partners back in FF VI (some really good stories when 'recovering' them but overall I find it kinda tedious)
  • Getting the thermal visor in Prime 1 (hate that area so much) (I hated the Phazon Mines FAR more)
  • Triforce quest in WW (agree)
  • The second part of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (the only good thing about those chapters is Nephenee)
  • The temple of time in Twilight Princess (nothing special about it other than entering it for the first time, but the dungeon itself is very bland) (agree)

Pretty good list^^

KHlover said:
dsgrue3 said:
Water Temple.

I think I need to play the N64 version of this game some time. The Water Temple in OoT: 3D wasn't actually that bad. Just a bit annoying^^

The difficulty of the Water Temple is extremely exaggerated, there is exactly one key that is hard to find ( If you are in the centre of the Temple, in the Tower, you have to climb upwards and play the Ocarina to raise the water to get  the door that leads you out BUT instead of leaving, you have to jump in the water again, put the iron boots on and get a key down there ...in OoT 3D the camera shows you that you opened a new way)

I hate Draygon in Super Metroid. It's a very repetitive boss and there is no point to fight it the normal way if you have the Grapple Beam.

getting information in persona 4

Around the Network
KHlover said:
osed125 said:
  • Water Temple (not in the 3DS version IMO)
  • Getting all my partners back in FF VI (some really good stories when 'recovering' them but overall I find it kinda tedious)
  • Getting the thermal visor in Prime 1 (hate that area so much) (I hated the Phazon Mines FAR more)
  • Triforce quest in WW (agree)
  • The second part of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (the only good thing about those chapters is Nephenee)
  • The temple of time in Twilight Princess (nothing special about it other than entering it for the first time, but the dungeon itself is very bland) (agree)

Pretty good list^^

Oh yeah the Phazon Mines are also a bitch.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Skies of Arcadia Legends

In the first half of the game, there's a part where Vyse temporarily gets separated from Aika and Fina. Unfortunately, he ends up getting all of the money and items you've collected up until that point. As a result, his parts of Daccat's Isle (the next dungeon) are far easier than those of the girls.

The fetch quest you have to do for the pineapple mafia in Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. It was the one part of the game that just felt tacked on and lazy.

MontanaHatchet said:
The fetch quest you have to do for the pineapple mafia in Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. It was the one part of the game that just felt tacked on and lazy.

Ooh, don't remember me...it destroyed the flow of the game so hard...

AshKetchum1992 said:
The Mechonis factory in Xenoblade, it didn't have the memorable music of the Mechonis Field

And I loved Twilight Town and the Water Temple

But those Pistons the size of cities.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)