By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your most hated part of your favorite game?

Tagged games:

Nothing - Xenoblade is perfect (If I was forced to nitpick I would say it could use an in-game bestiary).

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

Around the Network

Favorite game of all time: Xenogears.

Because in general it has an amazing plot, imersive world and characters, a great score and a fun combat system.
What i hated: Well, nothing. But, i would get slightly miffed when i was "stuck in a dungeon trying to figure out what i had to do and the encounter rate kept at it". So, i guess, the fact that it had random encounters.

Zelhawks37 said:
Tales of Symphonia:

That darn mine segment to help Presea. I hate that dungeon with a passion due to the backtracking.

Oh I completely forgot about that part.

This and the Shadow dungeon.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Metal Gear Solid 3 and 4's AI is kind of dumb

Halo 2 not being on X360 -_-

Halo 3's invisibility is meh

Halo 4 Promethians are annoying and no weapon map spawns

Gears series getting stuck on walls

Uncharted series the shooting mechanics are meh

Oracle of Seasons -  Why they dont have more Zeldas like it -_-

F0X said:
Going for 100% completion in Metroid Prime is annoying. Some scans are very easy to miss.

metroid prime that it didnt last longer although its a long game 

for me scaning was a bit annoying. 100% completion was actually my second favorite part of the game lol

and if you listen carefully you can actually hear the items what made it even more compeling for me...ahhhh this game is just awesome

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:
F0X said:
Going for 100% completion in Metroid Prime is annoying. Some scans are very easy to miss.

metroid prime that it didnt last longer although its a long game 

for me scaning was a bit annoying. 100% completion was actually my second favorite part of the game lol

and if you listen carefully you can actually hear the items what made it even more compeling for me...ahhhh this game is just awesome

I love hearing the humming noise of nearby items. It drives me crazy. In a good way. :D

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Well Fallout 3 is my fav.

Guess the parts I hate are the obvious ones like lag/glitches/slow loading...but in terms of gameplay I kinda hate the missions you just run to one spot really far away, get an item, come back to where you started...fucking feel like I'm running errands a lot in that game.

Skipping useless text when i find a trivial item in zelda. open a chest with a red rupee... do you think i need a full explanation? pick up a jelly blob .. explanation and visual inspection of it being put into my inventory... necessary?

Fuck No myamoto. I get so.. mad..

Wall jumps in Super Metroid, Ezhorden boss fight in Shadow Over Mystara, random animations for basic attacks in Seiken Densetsu 3 and Secret of Mana, not having all the single player tracks available for multiplayer in Micromachines 2, blue shells in Mario Kart games.

Training to gain EXP   in    Valkyrie Profile 2    => tooooo  long

You can visit this blog for Zero no Kiseki and Sen no Kiseki guide

http://wajinokiseki.blogspot.be/