By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Farewell Hannibal (TV Series)

So, this is a show for serial killers in training?

Around the Network

Just started watching two days ago, will watch episode 2 & 3 tonight probably, not entirely convinced about the show yet though. Only seen one episode so far, but Hannibal and Graham aren't portrayed really like I'd expect or want them to be from the film Red Dragon and Silence of the Lambs respectively.

But who knows, maybe they'll grow on me.

The more I watch the show the more I like it. After I got used to its strangeness, I actually like this unique take on a crime drama. Hopefully, this lasts more than one season.

The amount of darkness and dream-likeness is on the same level with my tastes. Lecter and Graham are acted brilliantly, IMO.
The only miscasted role is the asian forensics woman. Other than that, they should try to lower the number of serial killers in the show. It feels like CSI on that side.
Great show.

RustyShakleford said:
The more I watch the show the more I like it. After I got used to its strangeness, I actually like this unique take on a crime drama. Hopefully, this lasts more than one season.

Same here, it's finally starting to grow on me now I've managed to distance Lector & Graham from their respective movies, on it's own it's a pretty good series, don't understand some people complaining about the gore though. Only afraid it'll be cancelled pretty quickly with these ratings. :(

Around the Network

If you're a fan of mads mikkelsen you should check out "the hunt"

The series is really getting there. I haven't seen the last episode yet but it is getting better, isn't it?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
The series is really getting there. I haven't seen the last episode yet but it is getting better, isn't it?

E09 was excellent ,and the preview for E10 is very intriguing.

This series has now blown me away. Only on E07, but I will be gutted if this gets cancelled. What started out as a bit of a disappointment has become my favorite show of 2013.

Been watching this with the girlfriend. Were only up to Episode 3, but its quite brilliant.

Mads Mikkelson is a fantastic actor.