By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Farewell Hannibal (TV Series)

Quite an interesting episode today, welcome back Mason Verger.

Around the Network

Good news Fannibals:

Hannibal Renewed for Season 3 by NBC

NBC have renewed Hannibal for Season 3. The low-rated but critically adored series is an unusual situation where its international financing is said to cover much of its cost, making it a low-risk investment for NBC. Still, it wasn't clear if the network would renew it, though if they hadn't, it would have been a very good candidate for another outlet to pick up, as almost occurred last year.

Via IGN AU

Looking forward to tonights episode!

Sweet. Albeit I do remember reading it somewhere that the seasons 1-5 or somewhere along the lines of that were guaranteed to be granted renewal due to external sponsoring.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

It is so sad to see the state of the show though, the website that I have to stream through (as I do not live in US and in the UK, we're about 8 eps behind) shows that Hannibal doesn't even crack the top 10 watched shows, even though the episode aired less than 2 hours ago! Good on them for having the links up so quickly though.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Proclus said:

Good news Fannibals:

Hannibal Renewed for Season 3 by NBC

NBC have renewed Hannibal for Season 3. The low-rated but critically adored series is an unusual situation where its international financing is said to cover much of its cost, making it a low-risk investment for NBC. Still, it wasn't clear if the network would renew it, though if they hadn't, it would have been a very good candidate for another outlet to pick up, as almost occurred last year.

Via IGN AU

Looking forward to tonights episode!

I'm surprised but glad it got renewed. Its an awesome show but i just hope it never gets dumbed down in an effort to achieve ratings succes. When i saw all the cancellations my heart sank and i was truly shocked to see this show renewed. I thought for sure it would be a casualty.  Looking forward to season 3

Around the Network

Tonight's episode was one of the best yet. All of the dominos are in place for the finale, and it'll be nothing short of glorious.

Freddie lives! Now to see if Dr. Chilton and Abigail are actually factually dead. 

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Tonight's episode was awesome! Next week's final season will be a bloodbath.

Wow man, i cant even express how amazing this show is.

Good thing use fannibals have strong stumachs, they certainly delivered with that Verger scene today, quite gruesomely so. Glad they had the nuts to actually portray it like that. Poor nose. :p

"He shouldn't have done that."

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero