Nooooo!!! 6 4.48%

What is this thing called... 19 14.18%

Is the PS4 an kitchen appliance? 37 27.61%

Awesome! 43 32.09%

see results 23 17.16%

Total:133
badgenome said:
LilChicken22 said:
If Nintendo said something like this there would be a megaton of negativity.

Or just gales of laughter because the Wii U doesn't appeal to anyone.

Your on fire today!

Around the Network
VGKing said:
walsufnir said:

I didn't ask you if it is safe, it was more rhethorical... But as it is a screenshot from amazon available for everyone I doubt it is not safe.

If it looks like a dildo obviously others decided different and the products for 21.99$ and 23.99$ do look a little bit like move. At least admit that it looks like a phallic symbol... Otherwise you can't be taken serious.

No, people don't seriously think it looks like a real, functioning dildo. They are being trolls by adding those tags to the Move controller.

A woman looking to buy a dildo CAN NOT mistake the Move controller for one.

VGKing said:
walsufnir said:

I didn't ask you if it is safe, it was more rhethorical... But as it is a screenshot from amazon available for everyone I doubt it is not safe.

If it looks like a dildo obviously others decided different and the products for 21.99$ and 23.99$ do look a little bit like move. At least admit that it looks like a phallic symbol... Otherwise you can't be taken serious.

No, people don't seriously think it looks like a real, functioning dildo. They are being trolls by adding those tags to the Move controller.

Yes, trolls! Trolls everywhere, even on Amazon! :D

And no, a woman most probably won't mistake the Move as a dildo but perhaps smiles when she sees it and says to herself "what the hell is this?!" But you see what you wanne see (or not) ;) This is just fun, dude. Fun.

walsufnir said:
VGKing said:
walsufnir said:

Yes, trolls! Trolls everywhere, even on Amazon! :D

And no, a woman most probably won't mistake the Move as a dildo but perhaps smiles when she sees it and says to herself "what the hell is this?!" But you see what you wanne see (or not) ;) This is just fun, dude. Fun.

Yes, there are trolls on Amazon. I urge you to go check out the review sections for some games. Full of trolls.

I know Sony will give me rich, cinematic, hardcore, SP centric games. Plenty to whet my appetite like every gen so who cares if the casuals come as well. I'm sure there were plenty in the PS2 days and that console had like the best hardcore exclusive library of all time along with SNES.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
VGKing said:
walsufnir said:

LOL, I love this conspiracy theories. Trolls everywhere!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

so Nintendo released a purple lunch box for kids and Sony will release a hot pink hand bag for women?

I appeal to women too
I have something in common with the PS4

Why the heck one would need a touch pad to play Angry Birds? Isn't a controller stick a much better option?

Anyway, my GF at PSOne times was loving games like Crash Bandicoot, Oddworld, and stuff like that. Hopefully this would ring a bell..

Sony doesn't have the same games as other companies like Nintendo which appeals to girls, so I doubt it.

Once again, PR. A good thing.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.