Nooooo!!! 6 4.48%

What is this thing called... 19 14.18%

Is the PS4 an kitchen appliance? 37 27.61%

Awesome! 43 32.09%

see results 23 17.16%

Total:133

Sony boss: PS4 will appeal to women too

---------------------------------------------------------
talking about it is not the same as doing something about it but its a great thing that sony will try to tackle one of the biggest problem the Vita has.. but they really should make a pink version..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

If it has variery of genres, yes, it will appeal to women. But if it´s centered on shooters, I´m not sure. Women tend to prefer puzzle, adventure and casual/multiplayer games

So it's going to be an oven this time instead of a grill?

Of course it will. Just don't say stupid things like women are the new core.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

definitely...dat move controller

:P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

If Nintendo said something like this there would be a megaton of negativity.

LilChicken22 said:
If Nintendo said something like this there would be a megaton of negativity.

Or just gales of laughter because the Wii U doesn't appeal to anyone.

When I saw the title I assumed they were going to release a pink PS4 or some other "female-friendly" nonsense.

But this... so releasing an Angry Birds on your console is going to attract women? My silly old-fashioned mind says that you attract female gamers the same way as you attract male gamers: by making good games.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:

When I saw the title I assumed they were going to release a pink PS4 or some other "female-friendly" nonsense.

But this... so releasing an Angry Birds on your console is going to attract women? My silly old-fashioned mind says that you attract female gamers the same way as you attract male gamers: by making good games.

I don't think "the next Angry Birds" was intended to literally mean the next iteration of the Angry Birds series, wot.

badgenome said:
Kantor said:

I don't think "the next Angry Birds" was intended to literally mean the next iteration of the Angry Birds series, wot.

I think he means that Angry Birds is the best game ever since it attracted 200+ million people..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)