Noooooo.... 5 3.73%

Nooooo!!! 6 4.48%

What is this thing called... 19 14.18%

Is the PS4 an kitchen appliance? 37 27.61%

Awesome! 43 32.09%

see results 23 17.16%

Total:133
Kantor said:

In which case, he should have said something about variety of games rather than some nonsense about women and Angry Birds.

I mean, I'm not female, and I love Heavy Rain and Flower (though not as much as Staude who is the biggest Flower fan on the site) and I'm sure I would love Journey too if I could bring myself to spend £10 on a two hour game.

I don't know how much of that impression is created by the way the article is written, though. His actual words...

"We are not going down the route of making the console pink of course."

and

"I think the key is to have people — and increasingly women — with different sensibilities creating different games. It is not all about shoot ’em up games."

... are not so bad. I really like the second quote a lot, and I hope like fuck he means it and we don't have another shooter generation. That shit is monotonous.

And Staude is even less capable of appreciating Flower than Rainbird was, if that's humanly possible.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
VGKing said:

*SIGH*

That's not what I meant by intrusive and you know it. What's so intrusive about a Move controller anyway? The light? lol..

The fact that it looks like a dildo.

Haven't seen manly dildos but none look like that.....

badgenome said:
So it's going to be an oven this time instead of a grill?

badgenome said:
LilChicken22 said:
If Nintendo said something like this there would be a megaton of negativity.

Or just gales of laughter because the Wii U doesn't appeal to anyone.

LOL, your comments are great.

Sweet princess, you're blessed with great sense of humor!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I find poll result hypocrital and not in line with reality

VGKing said:
badgenome said:
VGKing said:

*SIGH*

That's not what I meant by intrusive and you know it. What's so intrusive about a Move controller anyway? The light? lol..

Don't know if it safe to post this here...

Around the Network
VGKing said:

Amazon disagrees.

badgenome said:
VGKing said:

Amazon disagrees.

User-Generated tags. Amazong used to let people add tags to products on their website. Guess why they removed that ability?

walsufnir said:
VGKing said:
badgenome said:
VGKing said:

*SIGH*

It's really not and it still proves my point. The Move controller looks nothing like a dildo.

Finally, the PS4 will have some use in the kitchen!

VGKing said:
walsufnir said:
VGKing said:
badgenome said:
VGKing said:

*SIGH*

It's really not and it still proves my point. The Move controller looks nothing like a dildo.

I didn't ask you if it is safe, it was more rhethorical... But as it is a screenshot from amazon available for everyone I doubt it is not safe.

If it looks like a dildo obviously others decided different and the products for 21.99$ and 23.99$ do look a little bit like move. At least admit that it looks like a phallic symbol... Otherwise you can't be taken serious.

walsufnir said:

I didn't ask you if it is safe, it was more rhethorical... But as it is a screenshot from amazon available for everyone I doubt it is not safe.

If it looks like a dildo obviously others decided different and the products for 21.99$ and 23.99$ do look a little bit like move. At least admit that it looks like a phallic symbol... Otherwise you can't be taken serious.

No, people don't seriously think it looks like a real, functioning dildo. They are being trolls by adding those tags to the Move controller.

A woman looking to buy a dildo CAN NOT mistake the Move controller for one.