By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339
sethnintendo said:
Mad55 said:
Il be on in a few hours if anyone is down. Got me a decent armor set and stuff woot! im ready.

What set do you have?  I'm still in all leather...  I probably can make a piece or two of something...  Not sure what set I'll go for first.

I have the set witht he bear um forgot his name though the blue one that steals your honey. im digging the set.

Around the Network

Why is everybody gonna hunt at 8:00??? CST? Is something going on?

I can't make 8 but I might log on later tonight.

you know, you guys need to specify a channel, backup channel, channel name, password etc lol

tbone51 said:
Why is everybody gonna hunt at 8:00??? CST? Is something going on?

Not really, just organising a time a few days in advance is beneficial because people can prepare. 

And yeah, you guys really need to sort out where you're gonna do it, I can't help you with that!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

3nix where art thou?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I'm on right now lol. Trying to get some better equipment and I'm literally going insane because I can't see the text on this TV!

Half of my online-friendlist is playing MH3U.

And I posted this on Miiverse: 'I moved. New address: Happy Hunting resort, Moga Plaza 1, 12345 Moga Village'
Naturally that was removed by MiiVerse-Mods - because it contained personal information.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Does anybody want to hunt online now?

tbone51 said:
Does anybody want to hunt online now?

I will if your still on.