By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339
Conegamer said:
tbone51 said:
sethnintendo said:
Well it seems to start off the exact same. The first thing you gotta do is go find the son which was just like the original. I assume the new quests will start coming in slowly at first and more later on.

This better have gamepad mic chat!! I'll join ya if i get it todayyy!!!

I think it's just keyboard for now...though I could be wrong.

i have to talk wit keyboard!!! Damn it! That suckz, looks like i have to get headphones later -_- Well its better than nothing! Were is my copy? its 3:00pm!! Amazon dont fail me

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Well it seems to start off the exact same. The first thing you gotta do is go find the son which was just like the original. I assume the new quests will start coming in slowly at first and more later on.

How does the updated graphic work out?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
sethnintendo said:

How does the updated graphic work out?

Looks good.  When you stop moving around it appears the character is kind of floating on top of the land (probably happened in the original MH3 but can't remember) but that is the only issue I see so far.  It isn't that big of a deal though.  Looks pretty good so far but the boats in the background  (while in the house in single player mode) didn't look that great.  Everything is much more crisp though. 

I bet my copy is on the porch right now. Bad part is I will be getting home very late due to class. Guess I'll be up all night playing it followed by a morning class. What I'm most interested in though is those subspecies monsters lol. Me and Mad55 put around 200+ hours in Tri and didn't even finish all the online quest so I only imagine this is going to be longer.

decided to get from eshop anyways since i didn't want to wait lol. 6221mb download. and i also have need for speed queued up at 6123mb :)

Around the Network
dahuman said:
decided to get from eshop anyways since i didn't want to wait lol. 6221mb download. and i also have need for speed queued up at 6123mb :)

I assume you are using an external hard drive?

3nix said:
I bet my copy is on the porch right now. Bad part is I will be getting home very late due to class. Guess I'll be up all night playing it followed by a morning class. What I'm most interested in though is those subspecies monsters lol. Me and Mad55 put around 200+ hours in Tri and didn't even finish all the online quest so I only imagine this is going to be longer.

Makes sense, will you be playing online tonight then?

Also, yeah I think there's something like double the number of quests. I think I got to around 51 with Cobra, EnThilza and SheepLord.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I wont be getting it today, for who ever pre ordered on Amazon shipping wont come intill friday-tuesday!!! This suckz for me, even though i saved $20

Just started to bad my boi Enix wont be on till tonight though sniff. im pretty amped it does start the same though. may use the bow along with dual blades and katana not sure yet though.

I will be on tonight for sure. Does anyone know if you can fight two monsters at the same time on MH? That would be awsome!