By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339

yell well seeing as Tri was my first MonHun i spent alot of times on wikia looking at stuff so i wasnt completely useless. it truely is a deep and hard game and shows no mercy for newcombers

Around the Network

Just picked up the game today for the Wii U. I'm going to start playing pretty soon.

Im waiting for my copy!!! I hope Amazon doesn't mess up! I heard Lego city got error in shipping(more than one retailer) O.o

tbone51 said:
Im waiting for my copy!!! I hope Amazon doesn't mess up! I heard Lego city got error in shipping(more than one retailer) O.o

Yep, saw some MILF trying to pick Lego up at Gamestop when I went to buy MH3U.  They said the same thing that it wasn't an official release date but an estimated ship date or something?  Probably a little bs but yea there was apparently a problem.

sethnintendo said:
tbone51 said:

Yep, saw some MILF trying to pick Lego up at Gamestop when I went to buy MH3U.  They said the same thing that it wasn't an official release date but an estimated ship date or something?  Probably a little bs but yea there was apparently a problem.

so you couldn't take the milf home

Around the Network

Nope, I couldn't take her home. She probably had good family values since she bought her kids a Wii U.

On a side note.. Just opened up the case and no Club Nintendo rewards... I thought they were going to start having 3rd party games being able to collect coins from Club Nintendo. I believe I did it once or twice with a third party game. Apparently, only a select few but this should have been added to Club Nintendo. I bet Lego City has an award inside..

sethnintendo said:
Nope, I couldn't take her home. She probably had good family values since she bought her kids a Wii U.

On a side note.. Just opened up the case and no Club Nintendo rewards... I thought they were going to start having 3rd party games being able to collect coins from Club Nintendo. I believe I did it once or twice with a third party game. Apparently, only a select few but this should have been added to Club Nintendo. I bet Lego City has an award inside..

thats wrong!!! I need coins, i want to buy the shirt. Come on Nintendo

sethnintendo said:

Alright then, if you've started the game would you be able to say whether or not the game has a different beginning to Tri?

Also, be sure to go to the hunt meet later today!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

About to play so I'll report back soon. Right now I am updating after trying to launch the game. I guess I could just start software but might as well bring it up to date. It is about a 2-3 min update.  Day 1 patch apparently.

sethnintendo said:

About to play so I'll report back soon. Right now I am updating after trying to launch the game. I guess I could just start software but might as well bring it up to date. It is about a 2-3 min update.  Day 1 patch apparently.

Whilst it's good there is a patch, my concern is that people will think that this is acceptable and devs will make this the norm (as is the case with other consoles), and that'd be a real shame.

Also, Metacritic have more reviews up now, and sadly they are 90,80 and 70 which drags the score down to 81.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.