By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339

sigh, kinda sucks that I want it day one but I have it for 48 USD on newegg so there is noway I'm paying 66 bucks for it on eShop =_=; the wait is gonna suck.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
Conegamer said:
amp316 said:
Conegamer said:
amp316 said:

I just hope that it's in stock on tomorrow since I didn't preorder it...

You didn't pre-order it???

Nah, the shelves are filled with WiiUs so I don't see the game selling out if there's a decent supply.

That's fair enough. There should be plenty copies but the whole Fire Emblem thing concerns me...

will you be online if you have it tomorrow then?

When I can get on.  My schedule has been very odd recently and I have no idea when I'll be on.  That's no problem with this game though because people play it all night.

Pretty sure it'll be on eShop too so if nothing else, you can download it.

dahuman said:
sigh, kinda sucks that I want it day one but I have it for 48 USD on newegg so there is noway I'm paying 66 bucks for it on eShop =_=; the wait is gonna suck.

Fekk. I didn't know there was a deal like that.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
dahuman said:

Fekk. I didn't know there was a deal like that.

Yeah they had 12 bucks off pre-order stuff a few times last year so I snatched some pretty good deals like The Last of Us, Remember Me, Ni no Kuni, The Last Guardian, Beyond 2 Souls, NSMBU, ZombiU, all for 48 bucks. Rayman is like, 38 bucks for me when it comes out later in the year and All the 3DS games I've gotten from Newegg only costed me 30 bucks in 2012 at launch date so while the 3 day wait sucks, it's well worth it lol....

$66 on eShop? That is pricey!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

well it's 60 bucks + tax for me so yeah....

dahuman said:
Conegamer said:

Ah ofcourse. I guess the best thing about having the digital copy is that it's always on the system, so it'll be much quicker to load...

Conegamer said:
dahuman said:
Conegamer said:

Ah ofcourse. I guess the best thing about having the digital copy is that it's always on the system, so it'll be much quicker to load...

Pffft, like that thing is gonna leave my Wii U disc drive anytime soon :P

tagged incase i can get the game, i played 50+ hours of tri and loved it but playing online with randoms sucks, so maybe this time i will get it and play online with u guys

ktay95 said:
tagged incase i can get the game, i played 50+ hours of tri and loved it but playing online with randoms sucks, so maybe this time i will get it and play online with u guys

Sounds great! It'll take a few weeks for everything to really get up and running but the details are in the OP if you ever want to join!