By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you had one super power.......

dorron said:
Altering reality to match my will...that's like having all you want, including any superpowers.

It always seems that in any comic, reality altering powers comes with the side effect of madness. You alright with that?

Telekinesis or telepathy are the best choices. With TK you can do  lot of what other powers allow you to do, fly, lift heavy things, shields etc. Telepathy due to it's uses, knowing wha people are thinking/want, changing their perceptions and removing their memories or borrowing some.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
amp316 said:

I'd want x-ray vision because I am a pervert, obviously.

heres an xray vision on angelina jolie... i dont see pervert-ish

id be happy to have hana hana no mi or morph

I'd like to be able to go back in time and redo some of the challenges of the past.

If I could only have one superpower it would have to be invincibility.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
I'd like to be able to go back in time and redo some of the challenges of the past.

Butterfly effect, bro. If you go back far enough you could do irreversible damage, like not existing. Don't kill Hitler!

Andrespetmonkey said:

Butterfly effect, bro. If you go back far enough you could do irreversible damage, like not existing. Don't kill Hitler!

I'll try! Can't make any promises though :P

The ability to traverse through different parallel dimensions, where I can swap myself with myself. With that, if I find a positive plane of existence I will then be able to use that ability to put me into a better situation.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Power of persuasion, it can literally get you anywhere. You would never need to steal anything, people would give you all you need, if someone wanted to harm you you could simply talk them out of it, you could bed anyone you wanted (which beats seeing them naked with x-ray vision), go anywhere you like and meet anyone you like, doing anything you like with them or to them.

Its perfect!

Ability to slow down time. It would be extremely useful, but it wouldn't be completely broken like living forever.