By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you had one super power.......

I'd like to fly.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:
being invisible!

slap girls on their asses without being noticed. Awesome.
Bank-robbery without being noticed at all.
You can go to any event you want without paying for it or hustle to get a ticket

Yeah. That would be awesome.

yeah criminals are so awesome, too bad we have not more of them 

Eternal Youth. So I dont age and essentially live forever in my prime.

Unless offcourse I get disease or get shot. Then im screwed lol

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Freezing power

The power to know how all your powers work... like Sylar LOL.

Around the Network

Telekinesis as it could in theory allow me to not only move other objects but propel my body and serve as a shield to protect from harm. Kinda like in that movie Chronicle minus the going insane part :)

Would attempt to prevent wars with the eventual aim of uniting humanity under one banner.

Or alternatively being a full blown powerful psyker may achieve similar results.

Electric teeth.

Super strength, neutral. Obvious by my avatar. It gives you secondary powers with it. Invulnerability, speed, agility, and extreme jumping. I'd only really use it if I'm in the area. Not actually save the world like Superman. Everyone would just beg. And or blame me that this car killed this person, etc.

DirtyP2002 said:
being invisible!

slap girls on their asses without being noticed. Awesome.
Bank-robbery without being noticed at all.
You can go to any event you want without paying for it or hustle to get a ticket

Yeah. That would be awesome.

That sounds good in theory until one day you are crossing the pedestrian crossing and forgot you were still invisible and get taken out by a truck lol

Altering reality to match my will...that's like having all you want, including any superpowers.