By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you had one super power.......

Deyon said:
Chunli said:
I know this is going to sound like I played too much Ni No Kuni, but yeah. I want to heal the brokenhearted. Anyone who's sad, sick, lost or just in need a friend, I want to be there to give that person a hug and make them feel better.

Me needs hug

Haha sure.

/hug 

=D

And a nice song for good measure!

You are the answer to every prayer I've offered.

You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

Around the Network

controlling time, easily.

the ability to stop the time and everything around you or only what you want to stop. you could do so much then! especially funny stuff to confuse others

Alien Blood to have the potential to get unlimited gains after training(otherwise power isn't fun)  aka Son Goku

power to print legal money - £5k each day!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

The power of persuasion.

Yeah easily freeze time objects people etc. I've always wanted this superpower since Piper Halliwell in Charmed had it. I'd be a little bit good and a little bit naughty ;)

being invisible!

slap girls on their asses without being noticed. Awesome.
Bank-robbery without being noticed at all.
You can go to any event you want without paying for it or hustle to get a ticket

Yeah. That would be awesome.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

morph, neutral.

i don't really care about money or power and all that. i just want to be able to fly as an eagle, swim as a fish, experience like as a black, brown, or white, man or women.

kitler53 said:

morph, neutral.

i don't really care about money or power and all that. i just want to be able to fly as an eagle, swim as a fish, experience like as a black, brown, or white, man or women.

you better turn into a big fish because the sea and any kind of water is a scary place.  Better be a fish that doesn't get eaten