By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you had one super power.......

i would want my legs to stretch 200 feet long so i can take really long strides and get to new places very quickly.

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

Around the Network

Reality Manipulation.

JayWood2010 said:

If you had one super power what would it be and why?  It can only be one.  Also what would you do with it?  Would you be good, evil, nuetral, or just use it for fun?

Are we assuming that everyone has a superpower, or just me?

If it's just me, I'd like my superpower to be extreme intelligence. Anything else I'd want would come from there, I think.

If everyone has a superpower, I'd want my superpower to be the ability to borrow superpowers (not in Rogue's way of having to touch, and draining their energy, but simply needing to be nearby). I'm assuming that I'd be able to hold any single superpower for as long as I wanted.

And either way, I'd use it mostly for good, although probably not as a crimefighter or anything of that sort.

Aielyn said:
JayWood2010 said:

If you had one super power what would it be and why?  It can only be one.  Also what would you do with it?  Would you be good, evil, nuetral, or just use it for fun?

Are we assuming that everyone has a superpower, or just me?

If it's just me, I'd like my superpower to be extreme intelligence. Anything else I'd want would come from there, I think.

If everyone has a superpower, I'd want my superpower to be the ability to borrow superpowers (not in Rogue's way of having to touch, and draining their energy, but simply needing to be nearby). I'm assuming that I'd be able to hold any single superpower for as long as I wanted.

And either way, I'd use it mostly for good, although probably not as a crimefighter or anything of that sort.

Hmm i didn't think of that to be honest lol  Id say just you and not everyone

Time-manipulation... this means i can fast forward or slow (though not stop) down time for every living and non-living entity (including myself) individually. I also can't stop/slow/make faster time itself. I would use it for conviniece and for world domination.