By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you had one super power.......

Time Travel

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
The power of persuasion.

~You already have the power of persuasion, HappyD. You are the best persuader in the whole world~

The power to control everyone and anyone's mind. Trust me. The possibilities are almost endless.

The ability to impregnate anyone just by looking at them.

Well depends.

1. Flight - always be top of list, just be too fun to fly

But if I wanted to be a superhero type person, which is obviously a huge dream of mine. I would prefer something more practical, like Telekenisis or shooting lightning or fire from my hands or something.

If i look at the TV show heroes, the most hax power (besides having multiple) was Hiro's by far. The whole time stop and everything woudl just be insanely overpowered. Though witht hat power you could save the world and everyone all the time yet no one would know someone even did it. Now I don't wouldn't want recognition, I would wear a mask, ect. BUT i believe that the World Knowing there is a superhero can do more good than any superhero could do.

Imagine Superman in present world. Just his presence alone would cut world crime in half minimum.

Around the Network

Thanks Pie.
@irstupid. Yeah I don't think anyone would want to mess with him.

happydolphin said:
Thanks Pie.
@irstupid. Yeah I don't think anyone would want to mess with him.

Didn't mean superman only.  Mean a superhero in general.

Could be Green Lantern, Flash, Iron Man, Thor, ect.

Just a superhero in general.  Someone who is known nation wide as this big superhero and essentially a comic book hero come to life.  

Just used Superman because he is kind of so holy and righteous.  I mean even if Superman doesn't even lift a finger he would make the world safer.  People would look up to him, try and be better people because of the good he does and stands for, ect.  Other superheroes won't have that huge of an impact but they will have something.  

I was just explaining though why I would want to be "seen" saving lives, doing justice, ect.  Not for my own recognition, cause I would be masked, but for the fact that just my prescense should prevent at least 1 wrong doing and also keep at least 1 person on the straight path, or even bring someone back from the path of evil.  Whether its 1 person or millions, its more than if something unknown was doing stuff.  That would just freak people out and make them scared.

Mind reading. I know I would go crazy though, but still an awesome power.

I'm torn between 2choices.

1- Shapeshift into anyone like Mystic from X-Men. Being anyone sounds so usefull. Transforming yourself into a politician to control the world or do simpler stuff like transforming yourself into a hot rock star to bang any chick you want or use a face to commit crimes and never get cought since I would never use that face again. Possibilities are endless.

2- Teleport. Minato from Naruto made me rly want to teleport wherever I want, I could be anywhere I want, instantly whenever I want. No one could put their hands one me. Virtualy being untouchable.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

irstupid said:

Didn't mean superman only.  Mean a superhero in general.

Could be Green Lantern, Flash, Iron Man, Thor, ect.

Just a superhero in general.  Someone who is known nation wide as this big superhero and essentially a comic book hero come to life.  

Just used Superman because he is kind of so holy and righteous.  I mean even if Superman doesn't even lift a finger he would make the world safer.  People would look up to him, try and be better people because of the good he does and stands for, ect.  Other superheroes won't have that huge of an impact but they will have something.  

I was just explaining though why I would want to be "seen" saving lives, doing justice, ect.  Not for my own recognition, cause I would be masked, but for the fact that just my prescense should prevent at least 1 wrong doing and also keep at least 1 person on the straight path, or even bring someone back from the path of evil.  Whether its 1 person or millions, its more than if something unknown was doing stuff.  That would just freak people out and make them scared.

Yup, I got where you were coming from in your first post ;)
i is not stupid. :B