By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you had one super power.......

If you had one super power what would it be and why?  It can only be one.  Also what would you do with it?  Would you be good, evil, nuetral, or just use it for fun?

Around the Network

to have a million super powers...

I'd want x-ray vision because I am a pervert, obviously.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I wish i had a super power that can make Sony profitable again :(

Telekinesis.

I'd probably be somewhat evil.

Around the Network

My superpower would be to bring about the extinction (including myself) of the human race.

For me personally I'd like to be able to control energy (Ki). Then I could be like Super Saiyan haha

I know this is going to sound like I played too much Ni No Kuni, but yeah. I want to heal the brokenhearted. Anyone who's sad, sick, lost or just in need a friend, I want to be there to give that person a hug and make them feel better.

You are the answer to every prayer I've offered.

You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

Chunli said:
I know this is going to sound like I played too much Ni No Kuni, but yeah. I want to heal the brokenhearted. Anyone who's sad, sick, lost or just in need a friend, I want to be there to give that person a hug and make them feel better.

Me needs hug

Chunli said:

that is really.. kind :)