By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global UP! 9th February 2013 (Global Software added)

pezus said:

Looks like some adjustments took place. Ni no Kuni already adjusted down. PS3 probably adjusted a bit up, 360 too. WiiU down, 3DS massively down in the West

I can confirm the adjustments for the WiiU, as I kept the numbers for my graphs-thread. Didn't care how much though, I think ethomaz will more specific infos later.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

So very sad to see Ni No Kuni drop this much while Dead Space 3 sells gangbusters.... Gamers don't seem to care about quality anymore.

Weird numbers for Sly Cooper with the high pre-orders.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

PS3 back in the 120k range, avoided going under 100k for now.

Someone notify life support, the Wii-U is dying here... Also i wonder what will happen to PS3 sales if the PS4 is really announced next week. Maybe they will cut the price of the PS3 aswell?

Around the Network

Healthy sales for PS3 and 360 so far even though nextgen is almost upon us. The sales of the Vita and Wii U are sad to watch. People were expecting the industry to grow even further after the jump from GEN 6 (PS2 era) to GEN 7 (HD era), but seeing those numbers makes me wonder about that...

When was the last official PS3 and 360 price cut? They're doing rather well this late into the gen.

Somini said:
Healthy sales for PS3 and 360 so far even though nextgen is almost upon us. The sales of the Vita and Wii U are sad to watch. People were expecting the industry to grow even further after the jump from GEN 6 (PS2 era) to GEN 7 (HD era), but seeing those numbers makes me wonder about that...

Everyone is waiting for PS4 and the next Xbox, mobile gaming is shifting towards tablets and phones in the west.

Yeah, yeah, WiiU and Vita are doing badly, old news.

What's wrong with 3DS? :O

It's selling ABYSMALLY on the West and it's no WiiU or Vita, the line-up is fantastic. Then you wonder why Japan gets all the nice thing. :-/

I'm not certain why the 3DS was adjusted down quite so much. The numbers, if anything, suggested it needed to be adjusted up!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.