By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Michael Pachter "Nintendo Cant Recover"... WTF? Really, Seriously, OMG!

Michael Pachter....

Troll 70 16.55%

MegaButtHurt Troll 129 30.50%

Trollololol 39 9.22%

Michael paTroll 39 9.22%

Noooooo. 28 6.62%

*Face Palm* 118 27.90%

Total:423
pezus said:
Conegamer said:
pezus said:
He's not predicting doom for the company...He just thinks WiiU can't recover. It's really not THAT unbelievable. It's also subjective wording. Does that mean he thinks it won't reach 40m, or 30m or 20m? Personally I would think WiiU sales should get to 40m and possibly quite a bit beyond if Nintendo play their cards right. So they can recover, in a way, but Pachter might look at the meaning behind that phrase differently.

He's clearly saying Nintendo as a whole can't recover, though, not just the WiiU. It'd be what he wants for some reason.

Lol, actually when I read it a second time it seems you're right. That last line does it.

Indeed, I had to read it a few times over to make sure I hadn't made a mistake! Because it's just so...ridiculous and out-there. Especially from an "analyst".

But yes, the "cannibilazation" of the handheld market was the clincher for me.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Patcher Is the biggest Tool I've ever seen, I don't know how he even has his own little show on GT.. I would love to get his autograph someday and crumble it infront of his face and toss it right back him. Hes a disgrace to gammers.

BaldrSkies said:
This guy really is all over the place lately.

Yea he really is.....Anywhoooooo. what game is in your sig yo!!!!

tube82 said:

Just for the fun of it, I just did a random google search for "pachter 3ds". this is what came up on the first two pages (ordererd by date):

January 2011: "Pachter: 3DS will outsell PSP2"

January 2011: "Analyst Michael Pachter: 3DS price too low" (!)

July 2011: "Pachter reckons the Vita will thrash the 3DS"

December 2011: "Pachter says Vita will outsell 3DS"

December 2011: "Michael Pachter: PSVITA's 3 month sales will be ahead of the 3DS"

July 2012: "Michael Pachter Doubts 3DS XL's Powers of Revival"

So yeah, he's a real pro for sure. I have absolutely no clue how he can be paid for what he does!?

Nice find, oh wow crazy! Its the complete opposite and worse lmfao

I agree with Patcher...

- It’s just not that different from the other two [existing] consoles
- the gameplay isn’t as unique as the Wii

That's the truth... but I think Nintendo can recover with amazing games.

Around the Network

Well he wanted "Wii HD", he got it. What a fucktard.

Now it's oficially confirmed that Nintendo Can Recover.

VGKing said:
Siko1989 said:
has this guy ever said anything positive about a Nintendo product ever?

He predicted Wii U would be sold about for months.

And look what happened. See, he is always wrong, which is why this latest prediction is great news for Nintendo!

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

Pacther makes a valid point about the current market forces Nintendo is facing. Mobile phones and ultra books and tablets are eating up there market share, denying it and calling pacther a troll is silly, he's a paid analyst not a fan boy.

BasilZero said:
"Dont Feed The Troll"

;(

Unfortunatly that is out of our hands. He is fed by the company that pays him.