By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which Developed Country are you Glad you don't live in? (Round 3)

Which Developed Country are you Glad you Don't live in

France/Italy 4 6.45%

Poland/Ukraine 8 12.90%

Russia 11 17.74%

South Korea/Japan 1 1.61%

Spain/Portugal 4 6.45%

United Kingdom 3 4.84%

USA 16 25.81%

Different Country in Eastern Europe 1 1.61%

Different Country in Former British Empire 0 0%

See Results 14 22.58%

Total:62

I'm assuming that I have to live there since birth, and in that case, France.

School system is a deal breaker.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

France and China.

Was going to pick USA but it is grouped with the UK.

Going to really have to think about this one now. Would have picked france after the usa but its grouped with italy.

I will go with south america then

W

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Korea/ Japan because the way of life is just far too busy and they work too much, also too many people. 

London is busy enough thanks, but Tokyo is just riducluous. South Korea ain't much better, and there is always a threat of war with the insane North. Both would make China more bearable, despite the pollution. The other place, i wouldn't live in is eastern europe, because it's pretty much a dump. Canada or Germany i wouldn't mind in living in, because jobs seem more available and they look like nice countries. 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Any Asian country for the racism against whites - be it positive or negative, you will never belong.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

America

Faxanadu said:
Any Asian country for the racism against whites - be it positive or negative, you will never belong.

there's positive racism for whites?

On topic : Anywhere in Middle East with the exception of maybe Israel. No Mongolian countries either. I also dont like the society in Scandinavian countries, so i wouldnt dream of living there, despite insanely high standards and good education. And i cant picture myself working in Japan which is basically a modern slavery with pay.

Jay520 said:
Canada

Don't hate just because we're not pro-gun and ignorant aboot it.

KeptoKnight said:
Michael-5 said:
KeptoKnight said:
Much of Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Afghanistan.

Developed, not Developing. (Old termonology, 1st world countries only, not 2nd world or 3rd world)

ok geographer.

Russia as "somewhere else."

Eastern Europe was an option. Why not Russia?

--------------------

Getting interesting results from both threads. People seem to envy countries with better economies (Germany, Japan, Northern Europe, Canada, South Korea) and dislike high profile, high population, and politically hostile countries (USA/UK and China).

Guess Cold is good, and too many opinions are not.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Oh, and I forgot to mention Canada. How could I forget Canada lol. Superiority complex and ''holier than thou'' attitude times a billion