By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which Developed Country are you Glad you don't live in? (Round 3)

Which Developed Country are you Glad you Don't live in

France/Italy 4 6.45%

Poland/Ukraine 8 12.90%

Russia 11 17.74%

South Korea/Japan 1 1.61%

Spain/Portugal 4 6.45%

United Kingdom 3 4.84%

USA 16 25.81%

Different Country in Eastern Europe 1 1.61%

Different Country in Former British Empire 0 0%

See Results 14 22.58%

Total:62

Now, most of us haven't been to every developed country there is, but judgning off the stories you hear, the people you know who have travelled, and the places you've been to personally. Where are you glad you don't live, and Why?

This is a limited list, if the place you dispise the most isn't on the list, vote "See Results" and tell me where.

Don't forget to say why you don't want to live there.

I included South America/Tropics despite some countries still technically "developing" because they are in the sister thread (Which Country do you Envy?). Makes more sense there.

I didn't include the Middle East because.....it would obviously win (Sorry guys, but it's been a constant war somewhere there for over 20 years).

See the sister thread - What Country do you Envy?

----

I originaly made a different thread for Round 2, but I didn't get many voters, and most of the votes were USA/China

So I omited China since it's not a developed country, and let's begin round 3!!!

Results of Round 1:

96 - China
88 - USA/UK
63 - See Results/Somewhere Else
30 - South America (Brazil, etc)
21 - Eastern Europe
13 - Italy/France/Spain
11 - South Korea/Japan
10 - Tropics
6 - Germany
5 - Northern Europe/Canada

Results of Round 2:

9 - China (Major Cities)
9 - USA (Southern)
7 - China (Rural)
3 - Russia
2 - USA (East Coast)
1 - Russia
1 - USA (West Coast)

Not many voters when I made a separate thread, so I'm only using this thread from now on. I removed china since it's not technically developed.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

Syria

Much of Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Afghanistan.

KeptoKnight said:

Developed, not Developing. (Old termonology, 1st world countries only, not 2nd world or 3rd world)

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

The Tropics. They are fine for holiday, but way too cramped, hot, boring, and isolated for permanent living.

Around the Network

Certain parts of the US, but than again I also wish I had a chance (for a while) to live in other parts of the US.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Michael-5 said:
KeptoKnight said:

Developed, not Developing. (Old termonology, 1st world countries only, not 2nd world or 3rd world)

ok geographer.

Russia as "somewhere else."

Wales.

Canada

Isn't Brasil still classified as a developing country?