By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which Developed Country are you Glad you don't live in? (Round 3)

Which Developed Country are you Glad you Don't live in

France/Italy 4 6.45%

Poland/Ukraine 8 12.90%

Russia 11 17.74%

South Korea/Japan 1 1.61%

Spain/Portugal 4 6.45%

United Kingdom 3 4.84%

USA 16 25.81%

Different Country in Eastern Europe 1 1.61%

Different Country in Former British Empire 0 0%

See Results 14 22.58%

Total:62

USA, UK, France, Benelux. Because I believe they are culturally and economically in their way to decay.

Around the Network

Kind of a troll thread if you ask me. That being said, any country that isn't 'Merica.

Russ,Usa,China.

Take my love, take my land..

China. Over pollution and lack of women.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

China, filthy country from what I heard.

Around the Network
KillerMan said:
US. I just can't imagine living without universal heathcare. Horror stories of US healthcare system are really scary. It would be horrible to be afraid of going to doctor because it could bankrupt you.

Well they are lies, I went to the doctor yesterday and my family is in good financial standing still. You shouldn't believe everything someone tells you. 

NobleTeam360 said:
KillerMan said:
US. I just can't imagine living without universal heathcare. Horror stories of US healthcare system are really scary. It would be horrible to be afraid of going to doctor because it could bankrupt you.

Well they are lies, I went to the doctor yesterday and my family is in good financial standing still. You shouldn't believe everything someone tells you. 

Well I was thinking that if you fear that you have something serious like cancer it could bankrupt you in US. Just half year ago I donated at GAF for some US user whose mother had cancer and treatment costed tens of thousands of dollars...

KillerMan said:
NobleTeam360 said:
KillerMan said:

Well I was thinking that if you fear that you have something serious like cancer it could bankrupt you in US. Just half year ago I donated at GAF for some US user whose mother had cancer and treatment costed tens of thousands of dollars...

Oh sorry, for cancer then yeah that is going to be quite expensive tens of thousands of dollars and then their isn't even a gurantee that what they are doing will cure you.

I'm pretty shocked how high US is. China is the clear choice out of these nations, censorship, pollution, tossing baby girls in the garbage. The list is endless to the brutality of this country.

Troll_Whisperer said:

I don't know if I'd call Spain developed though.

Are you joking ? Go to any eastern european country and then come back to Spain and say that. You don't know what real underdevelopment is.