By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which Developed Country are you Glad you don't live in? (Round 3)

Which Developed Country are you Glad you Don't live in

France/Italy 4 6.45%

Poland/Ukraine 8 12.90%

Russia 11 17.74%

South Korea/Japan 1 1.61%

Spain/Portugal 4 6.45%

United Kingdom 3 4.84%

USA 16 25.81%

Different Country in Eastern Europe 1 1.61%

Different Country in Former British Empire 0 0%

See Results 14 22.58%

Total:62

Sign of the times. Brazil and China are first world now oO

Around the Network

The ugly girls in UK is a deal break... Man...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I'd vote America, but I like the UK. First place would be a tie between the US and China. They both have good points, but they both also have a lot of enemies and I don't think I'd like being hated for my nationality. (Although a lot of Middle Eastern nations/North Korea and parts of Indonesia already dislike Australia).

South America and Thailand is not what I would consider developed. To the question every Country that offers worse opportunities and safety for my family and less money worse lifequality than I currently have in Germany automatically loses. Other than that I would go everywhere that is better in those aspects.

How dare you lump the USA together with the UK.. I'll never forgive those Limey bastards at the bank of england

Around the Network

US. I just can't imagine living without universal heathcare. Horror stories of US healthcare system are really scary. It would be horrible to be afraid of going to doctor because it could bankrupt you.

UK.. 99% rain... and 99% ugly women which I blame on the lack of sunshine... don't know how you guys are surviving there..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

KillerMan said:
US. I just can't imagine living without universal heathcare. Horror stories of US healthcare system are really scary. It would be horrible to be afraid of going to doctor because it could bankrupt you.

So true

The US, Brazil, or Thailand due to all of crazy gun people, violence, and murder in those countries.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
The US, Brazil, or Thailand due to all of crazy gun people, violence, and murder in those countries.

This is why I love it in the USA.  Everyone is scaredy of our freedom to defend ourselves.