By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm confident Bayonetta 2 and/o Wonderful 101 will end up on PS360 now

Chandler said:
osed125 said:
Chandler said:
Wonderful 101 is Nintendo's IP, so yeah....no.

It is?

It is.

Source? Nintendo does have the publishing rights, but IP probably belongs to Platinum Games.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
osed125 said:
Chandler said:
osed125 said:
Chandler said:

It is?

It is.

Source? Nintendo does have the publishing rights, but IP probably belongs to Platinum Games.

http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/willy105/new-nintendo-ips-since-2004/46-39154/

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

KHlover said:
crissindahouse said:

rayman comes for the other consoles? nice! not sure if i will have a wii u by then but it looks awesome so that's great for me. hope it will also come for pc?

Currently I also hope it'll release for PC, this way I won't have to spend any money on that game...

cool, ubsioft will sell it to me then, that shouldn't be the problem but wii u sales will be even lower which would show even more that it was a good decision lol

Chandler said:
osed125 said:
Chandler said:
osed125 said:
Chandler said:

It is?

It is.

http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/willy105/new-nintendo-ips-since-2004/46-39154/

Interesting. Then yeah it's not coming to any other platforms lol.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Yeah, 0%.
Bayonetta 2 published and funded by Nintendo, while I think (correct me if I'm wrong) Nintendo actually own the Wonderful 101 IP. Either way they're still publishing it.

Around the Network

Bayonetta2 is being published by Nintendo, i.e. paid for by Nintendo. That is staying put as exclusive.

Wonderful101 I am not sure of but it seems like it requires the gamepad similar to ZombiU. It simply may not be possible.. plus I thought it was Nintendo IP just being developed by Platinum in a more first/second party scenario.

99% chance.

Who know. Ninja Gaiden 2 actually has Microsoft Game Studios on the game package. Might have been funded by MS, and we all know where that went. Mass Effect was repeatedly said by Microsoft that it's staying on the 360 and PC only (Again, assuming they funded the game) and we all know where that landed this past year. It really depends what the publishers agreed upon. Sega owns Bayonetta, not Nintendo, if Nintendo didn't keep write up a good contract then Bayonetta 2 super sexy edition can come out for the PS3/360/PS4/Microsoft next. Plus Nintendo could have agreed to partially fund the project under the terms of a timed exclusive, just like how MS used to give cash out for time exclusive deals. I see nothing saying Nintendo owns Wonderful 101, I just see them as publisher, though I see that staying a Wii U exclusive more than Bayonetta 2.

axumblade said:

Considering Nintendo are funding Bayonetta 2, I really doubt it.  I'm not sure if Wonderful 101 is being funded by Nintendo or not but Bayonetta has no real chance.

And with Rayman and Ninja Gaiden, are you really shocked about either? Both of those are put on whatever consoles will accept them.

Ninja Gaiden, kinda, just because i figured Team Ninja would just move on from there to make Ninja Gaiden 4 or whatever, and not bother re-porting a port (seems delightfully redundant. Especially since they really should just give current owners of the PS3/360 game the content, maybe for a nominal fee, without having to re-buy the game).

Rayman Legends the sting comes from the delay.

Wonderful 101 being an original IP, it would be harder to conceive of. Nintendo's got much more control over Bayonetta 2.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

oniyide said:
anything is possible at this point, but dammit Turkish, leave people alone. Let them have this.

he just takes away our attention from the PS3 he's gonna eat today for the lunch...