By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm confident Bayonetta 2 and/o Wonderful 101 will end up on PS360 now

rayman comes for the other consoles? nice! not sure if i will have a wii u by then but it looks awesome so that's great for me. hope it will also come for pc?

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
remember mass effect 1 ? people saying no way it will end in ps3?

you dont know what nintendo and platinum agreed.

And it took 5 years to appear on the PS3....Most PS3 fans didn't even cared at that point.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Wonderful 101 is Nintendo's IP, so yeah....no.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

crissindahouse said:

rayman comes for the other consoles? nice! not sure if i will have a wii u by then but it looks awesome so that's great for me. hope it will also come for pc?

Currently I also hope it'll release for PC, this way I won't have to spend any money on that game...

Chandler said:

It is?

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
guiduc said:
Not even a chance. Nintendo is taking a major part of the development process of Bayonetta 2. What did you expect?

Just like Mass Effect 1 and Ninja Gaiden 2 with M$?

anything is possible at this point, but dammit Turkish, leave people alone. Let them have this.

osed125 said:
Chandler said:

It is?

It is.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

You know this thread is the example of why this site is horrible these day.

I love sony fans, they use to complain about every thread about MGS4 for 360, because Final Fantasy went to 360...and now this. Always fun. (And now people wonder why I left)

Nintendo's publishing Bayonetta 2, so there's zero chance that it's going multiplatform. I'm fairly confident the Wonderful 101 will be no different, but it's not guaranteed. I just couldn't see that game ending up on PS360. It really seems like it's being developed with Wii U solely in mind. Then again, so did Rayman Legends.... shit, Wonderful 101's going multiplat...