By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm confident Bayonetta 2 and/o Wonderful 101 will end up on PS360 now

ninjablade said:

nintendo is to ashamed to release them, so we have the second best option beyond3d and neogaf.

So those are not official, therefore, we don't know if that's correct.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

What about Bayonetta 2: Black Witch Edition for PS360?

I thought Mass Effect would never come to a Sony console and all three of them came in the end.

I think the situation is that Bayonetta 2 is exclusive, but if the game dosen't sell well then Nintendo will sell the publishing rights to a third party publisher.

A203D said:
I thought Mass Effect would never come to a Sony console and all three of them came in the end.

I think the situation is that Bayonetta 2 is exclusive, but if the game dosen't sell well then Nintendo will sell the publishing rights to a third party publisher.

But nintendo was the only one that wanted to make this game, the first game didn't make enough money. So why would another publisher buy the rights for this game if it flops on the wii u too? If the game is successfull nintendo will surely keep it.

Platinum said it is Nintendo's choice, and i dont think Nintendo would choose to put games they have paid for on other systems.

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

Around the Network
Cleary397 said:
Platinum said it is Nintendo's choice, and i dont think Nintendo would choose to put games they have paid for on other systems.

Bingo....Thats almost like you giving the competition your money. Its basicly a free ride for them. They didn't have to do anything to get the game since you paid for it.