By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm confident Bayonetta 2 and/o Wonderful 101 will end up on PS360 now

Yeah right!!! Nintendo owns 100% of the Wonderful 101.. and they paid platinum games to make bayonetta 2 for WiiU... they can release it on PS3 and 360 if they want to pay a law suit.

Around the Network
ninjablade said:
Mr Khan said:
ninjablade said:

remember microsoft paying 50 million dollar for GTA 4 exclusive eposidic content,  but 1 or 2  years after it was released on ps3, sure nintendo saved the game from going to the rubbish but how much did nintendo pay? they might have payed only for a 1 year exclusive deal, we will never know because its under NDA. i just don't think nintendo will pay platinum games 2 million worth of sales, that would be a horrible descision for nintendo because both games are not system sellers.

Microsoft paid for its exclusivity, not for it to be produced period. Gay Tony/Lost and Damned would still have come into existence without Microsoft's seed money. Bayonetta 2 would not exist without Nintendo's intervention.

still point remains rockstar made that content with microsoft money and released on ps3. we don't really know the exact deal with baynoitta, maybe nintendo gave them enough funds to finish the game for a 1 year exclusive deal, then later be released on 360/ps3. i think that makes more sense for both parties in deal, nintendo, pays less money and platinum games gets more sales.

There's also the question of if it's even possible to port the game from Wii U to PS360, given that this game is going to get the ground-up Wii U treatment, it might be... impossible to do on PS360

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Sensei said:

Also, everyone assuming 2 will be as good as the original. Nintendo might as well fuck it up and censure all the cool stuff out of it. We have to wait and see.

Yeah, I'm sure Nintendo would do that. (All that game is is suggestive content!)

Mr Khan said:
ninjablade said:
Mr Khan said:
ninjablade said:

remember microsoft paying 50 million dollar for GTA 4 exclusive eposidic content,  but 1 or 2  years after it was released on ps3, sure nintendo saved the game from going to the rubbish but how much did nintendo pay? they might have payed only for a 1 year exclusive deal, we will never know because its under NDA. i just don't think nintendo will pay platinum games 2 million worth of sales, that would be a horrible descision for nintendo because both games are not system sellers.

Microsoft paid for its exclusivity, not for it to be produced period. Gay Tony/Lost and Damned would still have come into existence without Microsoft's seed money. Bayonetta 2 would not exist without Nintendo's intervention.

still point remains rockstar made that content with microsoft money and released on ps3. we don't really know the exact deal with baynoitta, maybe nintendo gave them enough funds to finish the game for a 1 year exclusive deal, then later be released on 360/ps3. i think that makes more sense for both parties in deal, nintendo, pays less money and platinum games gets more sales.

There's also the question of if it's even possible to port the game from Wii U to PS360, given that this game is going to get the ground-up Wii U treatment, it might be... impossible to do on PS360

considering the specs we have now, i very much doubt this, unless they push the system to it's limits.

I don't give a damn what console they are released on...they're both games I'm excited about so I'm more concerned that they don't get a goddamn 7 month delay at the last minute...that sucks more than anything (if they did happen to go multiplat, which is unlikely).

Around the Network

Rayman legends was expected to be timed exclusive at best, i don't remember anyone saying that it will stay exclusive. and i didn't even know Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge was a WiiU exclusive, i thought they had a Ninja Gaiden 3 on ps3 and 360 that is pretty much the same game... i have never really counted that as an exclusive.

Developers and publishers want to make money. If that means more games are multiplatform, then that is what we're going to see.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Chandler said:
BlkPaladin said:
Chandler said:
tbone51 said:
If bayonetta 2 goes onto a Sony or M$ system, then its safe to assume PSASBR will be on Wii U. Seems about right!

Dude, we had enough bad news for today....

Both are correct. Wonderful 101 has a good chance depending on the publisher. Bayonetta 2 not much so depending on the contract, NIntendo is nearly fully funding the project unless Sega put a clause in the contract I doubt we will ever see the title outside of the Wii U

I was talking about the PSABR part and no, TW101 has no chance of coming to other consoles since it's a direct contract between Platinum Games and Nintendo where Nintendo will be the owner of the IP, is funding and publishing the project from start to finish.

I know, I was refering to that, in my response, in a semi-sarcastic way. I didn't know that Wonderful 101 was contractual. Yeah there is differenct from publishing it, in the case of NG3:RE and funding the development and publishing. When publishers do that they get the rights to that title.

ryuzaki57 said:

Bayonetta 2 won't. But Bayonetta Σ2 will!

but it won't be the same game, because it will have more content!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

ウチは開発会社なわけ…任天堂がお金出してくれて、ウチがベヨ2とW101開発して、任天堂が売るわけ…そ の任天堂「PS3や360にもベヨ2出します」つった ら出るんじゃないの…だから後は任天堂に聞けつーの…

"We're a development company...Nintendo gives us money, we make Bayonetta 2 and W101, and they sell it...So if Nintendo says 'We're putting Bayonetta 2 on PS360' it'll come out on those platforms...So ask Nintendo about it..."