By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm confident Bayonetta 2 and/o Wonderful 101 will end up on PS360 now

Bayonetta is possible actually. Look at mass effect 1. And there are some other examples of cross-publishing.

I didn't expect Rayman Legends to go multiplatform.

Around the Network
ninjablade said:
sega's own the ip, how can nintendo never allow it, show me the contract, nobody can say its fact.

Nobody can say your sig is fact either but that doesn't stop you presenting it as such. :p

curl-6 said:
ninjablade said:
sega's own the ip, how can nintendo never allow it, show me the contract, nobody can say its fact.

Nobody can say your sig is fact either but that doesn't stop you presenting it as such. :p

my sig is pretty much fact.

Jesus if you want the game so bad buy a wiiu, otherwise stop complaining and wishing the game onto your system, it just shows your a fanboy and won't buy this system because it's a Nintendo system

if your talking about me, i don't care for the game, i just think bayonitta 2 will probably come out on 360/ps3, under a differnt name cause the ip is owned by sega.

Around the Network
ninjablade said:
curl-6 said:
ninjablade said:

Show me the official specs released by Nintendo.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
ninjablade said:
curl-6 said:
ninjablade said:

Show me the official specs released by Nintendo.

nintendo is to ashamed to release them, so we have the second best option beyond3d and neogaf.

We don't care what the specs are, we buy Nintendo products for Nintendo games, If your so bothered about specs get a gaming pc, no one with a console should be talking down specs of another console, as history shows specs on consoles don't matter

The OP should update the thread title to "I'm confident Bayonetta 2 and/o Wonderful 101 will not end up on PS360 now"

"We're a development company...Nintendo gives us money, we make Bayonetta 2 and W101, and they sell it...So if Nintendo says 'We're putting Bayonetta 2 on PS360' it'll come out on those platforms...So ask Nintendo about it..."
- Hideki Kamiya