By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm confident Bayonetta 2 and/o Wonderful 101 will end up on PS360 now

Bayonetta 2 & The Wonderful 101 both seem more hyped up by Nintendo than NGRE or Rayman. I'm pretty sure they will both stay exclusive.

Bayonetta 2 is being funded by Nintendo & apparently TW101 belongs to Nintendo so both should remain exclusive

Around the Network
Cold-Flipper said:
Bayonetta 2 & The Wonderful 101 both seem more hyped up by Nintendo than NGRE or Rayman. I'm pretty sure they will both stay exclusive.

Bayonetta 2 is being funded by Nintendo & apparently TW101 belongs to Nintendo so both should remain exclusive

Where did you hear that?

Trunkin said:
Cold-Flipper said:

Where did you hear that?

From Chandler😜

Trunkin said:
Cold-Flipper said:

Where did you hear that?

All over this thread.  With source included.

Heavenly_King said:
guiduc said:
Not even a chance. Nintendo is taking a major part of the development process of Bayonetta 2. What did you expect?

Just like Mass Effect 1 and Ninja Gaiden 2 with M$?

It just won't happen. 

Around the Network
Cold-Flipper said:
Trunkin said:
Cold-Flipper said:

Where did you hear that?

From Chandler😜

Ah, I see it. Giant Bomb also lists The Last Story as a Nintendo IP. Is that really true?

Sharu said:
oniyide said:
anything is possible at this point, but dammit Turkish, leave people alone. Let them have this.

he just takes away our attention from the PS3 he's gonna eat today for the lunch...

I know he loves the PS3 but I didn't know he loves them that much. o_O

W101, no because Ninendo owns the IP. Bayonetta 2, 99% chance no. If anything, the IP could be picked up if Nintendo eventually drops it, but the actual Bayonetta 2 game, very unlikely.

As many have said Beyonetta is 1000% no. Nintendo have funded this project.

101 is 99.9% no. Nintendo referred to the project as a collaboration with Platinum games, hinting they again acted as an investor.

Ubisoft typically are very good at giving stand alone support to nintendo systems (as opposed to ports). So Rayman may have been part of this pattern, probably with timed exclusivity in mind. The reveal of the ps3/360 may simply be a result of of them realising that they need they need to balance their income for the next fiscal year and so were planning on delaying the wii U version, then realising that they may as well just launch it all at the same time. Or they were concerned with the wii U Installbase.

Trunkin said:
Cold-Flipper said:
Trunkin said:
Cold-Flipper said:

Where did you hear that?

From Chandler😜

Ah, I see it. Giant Bomb also lists The Last Story as a Nintendo IP. Is that really true?

No idea...sorry