By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm confident Bayonetta 2 and/o Wonderful 101 will end up on PS360 now

forest-spirit said:
Sharu said:
oniyide said:
anything is possible at this point, but dammit Turkish, leave people alone. Let them have this.

he just takes away our attention from the PS3 he's gonna eat today for the lunch...

I know he loves the PS3 but I didn't know he loves them that much. o_O

PS3 has been my fav console for years, but he takes it too far, no need to kick people when they are feeling down.

Around the Network

Well, both of these games were at the Nintendo's 1st party Nintendo Direct, so if we follow this logic, then no.

However, and in the realm of highly unlikely and close to impossible stuff, something could go wrong before the games are finished, much like the Nintendo-Sony endeavor, and games could end up without publisher.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

oniyide said:

PS3 has been my fav console for years, but he takes it too far, no need to kick people when they are feeling down.

Who's he kicking? If Nintendo doesn't buy it outright, no game is going to be exclusive to its system, unless the publisher decides it's only suited for the "Nintendo audience," in which case only the sequel will go multi-plat.

It is known.

Although I certainly don't want it to, it certainly is a bit enjoyable watching the Wii U not have the same success as it's predecessor. As a Ps3 gamer looking up to the dominating Wii Sales, now we're in the opposite boat. :D

But I think in the end, the Wii U will get the games it needs and find it's market.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

I'd say no way, but then again everyone on the internet told me that Mass Effect 1 would never be released on ps3 because ms funded the project and it was released anyway. Does anyone know how that happened?

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
oniyide said:

Who's he kicking? If Nintendo doesn't buy it outright, no game is going to be exclusive to its system, unless the publisher decides it's only suited for the "Nintendo audience," in which case only the sequel will go multi-plat.

It is known.

i was reffering to the people pissed about the Rayman news. Seeing as this thread has to do with that.

oniyide said:
noname2200 said:
oniyide said:

It is known.

i was reffering to the people pissed about the Rayman news. Seeing as this thread has to do with that.

So was I.

Bayonetta 2 won't. But Bayonetta Σ2 will!

No

at least I hope not at least not like Rayman Legends

Isn't Nintendo publishing Bayonettta 2?