By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global UP! 26th January 2013

wiiU and vita numbers are just unreal. i don't know exactly how many retailers there are out there but i gotta believe that those numbers mean less than 1 per retailer per week.

Around the Network

The chartz continue to disprove those people who said the Wii U could sell anything because it's steadily building its lead over the PS4 & 720.

Shockingly bad all round, PS3 will drop below 100k next week also.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

crissindahouse said:
i wonder what ni no kuni will do next week in europe. could be really good sales for this game compared to japan sales.

It charted #1 in the UK so far.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-04-uk-chart-ni-no-kuni-conjures-up-first-place-victory

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

The Wii U and Vita are desperately awaiting games. I want to gather both of them close and protect them.

Why do I have mothering instincts?

Around the Network

-Ps3 looking good so far this year
-The Vita FINALLY outsells last gen's DS -____-
-People in US and Europe have jumped on the Vita bandwagon, but not in Japan. It needs a price cut worldwide and more software ASAP
-3ds great as usual
-Lol @ WiiU

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

WiituⒸ is doing very badly indeed.

wow, these supply issues are really holding back the sales of the wiiu. i wonder what's going on in the factorys. maybe foxconn workers are striking or something.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Euphoria14 said:
crissindahouse said:
i wonder what ni no kuni will do next week in europe. could be really good sales for this game compared to japan sales.

It charted #1 in the UK so far.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-04-uk-chart-ni-no-kuni-conjures-up-first-place-victory

This game will have very decent legs for at least another couple months. The positive reviews and player feedback have booted interests. I predict 1 mill before E3.

I hope it gets ported to WiiU and vita, this game is so special everyone should play it. Playing this game on the train on my way to work would be awesome, it just puts tears in my eyes :P

and the best news is that it almost definitely now get a sequel 

Europe/France/Germany updated