By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Round 18

I'm actually going to change my vote:
5p. Rol
4p. Basil
3p. Ryan
2p. Kitler (Should've been higher, competition was rough.)
1p. AndrewWK (Same thing.)

Around the Network

Stop spamming, both of you!

5p - spurgeonryan
4p - BasilZero
3p - kitler53
2p - AndrewWK
1p - RolStoppable

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

5p Rolstoppable
4p Spurgeonryan
3p BazilZero
4p Kitler
5p AndrewWK

Really tough round xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

5 Spurge
4 Basil
3 Rol
2 Kitler
1 Andrew

Around the Network

5p - Rol
4p - Spurgeonryan
3p - BasilZero
2p - AndrewWK
1p - Kitler52

Wtf @ ninpie

LOL

5p - RolStoppable

4p - BasilZero

3p - spurgeonryan

2p - kitler53

1p - AndrewWK

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

5p - BasilZero ( One of the biggest fans of games on the site. Gaming on a gaming site is a good thing)
4p - Spurgeonryan ( Regardless of what you think of him; he eats, breathes, and sleeps VGChartz. He loses a point for his I'm opting out... I'm opting in... nonsense)
3p - AndrewWK
2p - kitler53
1p - RolSoppable (Here's the deal. If this were the greatest user of all time on VGChartz I would give him my vote. I consider him a good friend, he is hilarious, and is probably the most iconic poster in the history of the site. That being said, this contest is for the greatest user in 2012. If you took away his avatar and screen name and just looked at his body of work this year it's pretty average and horrible by his standards. Sure, there was his NFL Prediction League, but I did better than him in that and he didn't have many joke threads... To be honest, he should probably get 3p in this group but I am giving him 1p in order to offset all of the 5p that he shouldn't have gotten. Basically what I'm doing here is called tough love. I demand better from him in 2013. Honestly, if he were to win the contest this year or even advance deep into it it would be a farce. It would be like the NFL giving the Giants the Super Bowl trophy this year because they won it last year. I know that many won't like all that I've said here and expect Rol to give me hell, but a man has to stand up for what he believes in and I believe that Rol should be synonymous with excellence and shouldn't get a free ride for how great he used to be)

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

pezus said:
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:

Lol.

What happened to VGC while I wasn't particularly active?

spurgeonryan said:

Lol?

Looks like nowadays this is the kind of contribution that makes a user great.

Yep, this is what VGC has become. Rol being beaten by a spammer!

If you acknowledge he is a spammer, why do you get upset when others call you spammers?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson