By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Round 18

radishhead said:
man-bear-pig said:
Okay, so now pezus and amp both need to be banned. Where's Radish?

Radishhead is ready!

Please don't ban me. *gulp*  I'm still in this contest.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
radishhead said:
man-bear-pig said:

Radishhead is ready!

Consider this an official warning!

omgomg I just gave Amp an official warning! *runs off squealing* 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

amp316 said:
hatmoza said:
amp316 said:
Everyone behave because I don't know how to do my job and might do something stupid.

Exactly. The rules in the OP are crystal clear and we don't want those rules breached. Thank you for understanding.

Rol is involved in this game and no flaming against him should be tolerated, as the rules state.

Well... he said that Rol was being beaten by a spammer which is technically correct becasue Ryan currently leads him and I don't Pezus meant that he thought it was actually over.  It's a question of symantics.  If anything, the problem would be more with Spurge being called a spammer which is not very nice.  Oh crap!  I just called him a spammer in my own first sentence...

That's not very nice, no. I realy wish I had time to waste counting votes but I'll take your word on it. Still announcing victory/defeat before the game is over is also not nice. Even if Spurge is on top and likely to win even.

Now overall rules, yes name calling would be an issue. That is afterall in the forum rules. I mean of course a mod would pay attention to those types of things in a thread, as soon as I pointed out some unflattering name calling was going on in this game you rushed into action and told everyone to behave.

And again thank you for listening to me and for being diligant. I want to keep this game civil afterall.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

radishhead said:
amp316 said:
radishhead said:
man-bear-pig said:

Radishhead is ready!

Consider this an official warning!

omgomg I just gave Amp an official warning! *runs off squealing* 

Don't warn him. He was just having fun.

When I call people spammers from now on it will all be in the name of fun.

Anyways, enough jokes and fun in this thread. I'm out. I had a good laugh though.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

How to make a perfectly fun thread a thing of rules. Hats off.

If people are having fun and it causes no problem, just let ppl have their fun. That is all.

Around the Network
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
Wait ? How was all this started?

hatmoza was angry at me for calling you a spammer

Damn right I was! You can't just go around calling people spammers! It not nice.

Pezus is a spammer. See? That's not nice at all

5p Spurge
4p Basil
3p Rol
2p Rol Andrew
1p Kitler

I have my reasons :P

pezus said:

Ah, yes, you could say that. Or you could say it all started once this thread was made, or once trucks decided to take seece's place, or when seece did this last year or...

Or WHEN WE WERE BORN! Oh no I didn't. :P

pezus said:

There's nothing in here against the rules. I did not know you spoke Latin

When I google translated it, it auto-detected it to german.

well that's a tough round to be in and compared to some i must say all quite active users

5p- Kilter(friendly and lovely avs)
4p- Rol (NFL goodness)
3p- Basilzero (likeable poster)
2p- Andrewk (same as basil)
1p- Spurge(i like spurge but he opted out)

Above & Beyond