By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Round 18

Alright guys. Let's stop spamming.

No joke.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
Wtf @ ninpie

LOL

Why is everyone saying lol to my post?

5p Rol
4p Basil
3p Kitler
2p Spurge
1p Andrew

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/forum-rules.php#content

"Spam, or multiple short replies in a row without any substance, is not allowed."

The rules have been broken in this thread - The mods need to act, otherwise, whats the point in having mods?

On another note... These threads have totally passed me by. Nice to see I made it through to the 2nd round again.

5p - Rol
4p - kitler53
3p - Basil
2p - spurge
1p - AndrewWK

zero129 said:
What im in this and not one person voted for me! where is the love guys *walks away from thread heartbroken*

5p - Spurge
4p - Pezus
3p - Basilzero
2p - Rol
1p - Ninpie

Sorry guys for anyone i left off it was hard to pick and i love you all the same :-*

So the truth comes out...

OT: What in the world happened to this thread?! People went pretty crazy...

And congrats to Jay for winning last round!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
zuvuyeay said:
well that's a tough round to be in and compared to some i must say all quite active users

5p- Kilter(friendly and lovely avs)
4p- Rol (NFL goodness)
3p- Basilzero (likeable poster)
2p- Andrewk (same as basil)
1p- Spurge(i like spurge but he opted out)

But I opted back in) Week ago....

but why could you not make up your mind and my PC was broken last week didn't see any of the week

Above & Beyond

5p - spurge (my first friend on VGChartz)
4p - Rol (my first enemy on VGChartz)
3p - Basil (one of the best posters here)
2p - Andrew (I don't know Andrew well, but he has good taste in movies)
1p - kitler (Again, I don't know kitler well, but he seems like a good guy)

spurgeonryan said:
zuvuyeay said:
spurgeonryan said:
zuvuyeay said:
well that's a tough round to be in and compared to some i must say all quite active users

5p- Kilter(friendly and lovely avs)
4p- Rol (NFL goodness)
3p- Basilzero (likeable poster)
2p- Andrewk (same as basil)
1p- Spurge(i like spurge but he opted out)

But I opted back in) Week ago....

but why could you not make up your mind and my PC was broken last week didn't see any of the week

I just asked if I could be put in still, and they said yes. My PC broke a while back, so I know how that feels.

well we'll see next round,it might be held against you i like commitment, of all users i thought you'd be up for this vgc tournament but i'm sure my votes won't swing it for you,the further you get the more i'll reconsider :)

Above & Beyond

Ok i never vote in those threads but one time for Basil and Spurge, two of my favourite guys on vgc:

Spurge
Basil
Rol
Andrew
Kitler

Crazy but i don't really know a lot about kitler even with so many posts but he has to be nice, otherwise i would remember him as a not so nice haha.

crissindahouse said:
Ok i never vote in those threads but one time for Basil and Spurge, two of my favourite guys on vgc:

5p.Spurge
4p.Basil
3p.Rol
2p.Andrew
1p.Kitler

Crazy but i don't really know a lot about kitler even with so many posts but he has to be nice, otherwise i would remember him as a not so nice haha.

Make sure you put the points beside it!