By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Round 18

zero129 said:
What im in this and not one person voted for me! where is the love guys *walks away from thread heartbroken*

5p - Spurge
4p - Pezus
3p - Basilzero
2p - Rol
1p - Ninpie

Sorry guys for anyone i left off it was hard to pick and i love you all the same :-*

lolwtf

Around the Network
zero129 said:
What im in this and not one person voted for me! where is the love guys *walks away from thread heartbroken*

5p - Spurge
4p - Pezus
3p - Basilzero
2p - Rol
1p - Ninpie

Sorry guys for anyone i left off it was hard to pick and i love you all the same :-*

LOL  You advanced.  You are supposed to vote for the five guys on the front page with avatars.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

pezus said:
hatmoza said:
pezus said:
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:

Lol.

What happened to VGC while I wasn't particularly active?

spurgeonryan said:

Lol?

Looks like nowadays this is the kind of contribution that makes a user great.

Yep, this is what VGC has become. Rol being beaten by a spammer!

If you acknowledge he is a spammer, why do you get upset when others call you spammers?

This isn't my own opinion, but I know what he is in the eyes of the critics. 

and provoking rol makes you a better person how? Listen to your buddy Spurge and both you and rol knock it off and follow this golden rule in the OP.

5. NO flaming or insults will be tolerated. Not even sly digs.

There are mods present here. I'm sure I don't have to tell them how to do their job.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Everyone behave because I don't know how to do my job and might do something stupid.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

pezus said:
hatmoza said:

and provoking rol makes you a better person how? Listen to your buddy Spurge and both you and rol knock it off and follow this golden rule in the OP.

5. NO flaming or insults will be tolerated. Not even sly digs.

There are mods present here. I'm sure I don't have to tell them how to do their job.

Lol, how was that flaming/provoking? Come on, hatmoza...

I never said flaming specifically. The op clearly states no sly digs. Those are the rules and I didn't make them. Calling rol a critic and telling him he was defeated before the end of the round -in other words rubbing it in- is considered a sly dig.

I'm not gonna continue this argument. Just pointing stuff out to keep the game civil.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
zero129 said:
pezus said:
zero129 said:

5p - Spurge
4p - Pezus
3p - Basilzero
2p - Rol
1p - Ninpie

...wat. What am I doing there??

Edit: Here's your round. Lots of people voted for you! http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=152888&page=1

Oh wow looking at that thread i did get a lot of love I still cant believe how many people voted for me in it so thanks so much guys

I blame your smile () and your Mario Kart skills for the love you get. :D

amp316 said:
Everyone behave because I don't know how to do my job and might do something stupid.

Exactly. The rules in the OP are crystal clear and we don't want those rules breached. Thank you for understanding.

Rol is involved in this game and no flaming against him should be tolerated, as the rules state.

hatmoza said:
amp316 said:

Exactly. The rules in the OP are crystal clear and we don't want those rules breached. Thank you for understanding.

Rol is involved in this game and no flaming against him should be tolerated, as the rules state.

Well... he said that Rol was being beaten by a spammer which is technically correct because Ryan currently leads him and I don't Pezus meant that he thought it was actually over.  It's a question of symantics.  If anything, the problem would be more with Spurge being called a spammer which is not very nice.  Oh crap!  I just called him a spammer in my own first sentence...

Okay, so now pezus and amp both need to be banned. Where's Radish?

man-bear-pig said:
Okay, so now pezus and amp both need to be banned. Where's Radish?

Radishhead is ready!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~