By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which nextgen home console will sell the most in 2014?

Zero999 said:
Screamapillar said:
Wii U will, with Smash and Zelda coming out next year, as well as the legs of the 3D Mario coming out this year, and whatever else they announce at E3.

THIS + X, MK8, smt x fe, yoshi, bayo 2, others...

Bolded the games that won't sell any amount of hardware worth mentioning.

Around the Network
phenom08 said:

What? I never asked for your prediction. You stated some dumb shit and I addressed it. Deal with it.

Ok sir you are an idiot.

Lets review the topic of your post... "Which nextgen home console will sell the most in 2014".

I state that it will be PS4>XboxOne> Wii-u.

You start complaining that its about 2014, which is that above, and now you say you never asked for my prediction. Well look at your own bloody thread title. Seriously... some people should not be allowed internet access.

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

- - - - The following quote is from phenom08's original post, before the PS4/Xbone launched - - - -

notice the bolded portion of the text:

phenom08 said:

Many posters here believe WiiU will sell roughly half of the Wii(about 50mil) or even less. If they believe that then they probably also believe WiiU will be in 3rd. That would suggest at some point in time nextbox and ps4 will begin outselling WiiU. My question is when that will begin happening? Will they sell more from launch day and beyond? Will it be 2014? 2015? 2016? 2017?

P.S. I cant wait to necro this thread lol. So much crow will be served.

- - - - The following quotes are words from phenom08 after the PS4/Xbone launched - - - -

phenom08 said:

Wow you whine so much. I have nothing to run from lol. 2014 hasnt even began, which means its undecided. I dont give a damn about Ps4s launch, its not apart of 2014. My sig was removed, you think i would do that on purpose? You know me better than that. It was removed for me because I need your permission. Now stop whining so much. You are way less fun than pezus. Did you see what he did to my quote in this thread recently?

phenom08 said:

Where did I show no faith? I still stick with WiiU in 2014. Its the Sony fans that are hoping its launch figures continue.

phenom08 said:

Can you read? Its says 2014. 2013 is irrelevant. Why couldnt they do the same in US?

Note the sudden change of mind.

-

I must say, I'm disappointed in you phenom. You didn't even have the decency to edit your original post. 

Like I said; amazing.

1. PS4
2. Xbox One
3. Steambox (if it released before December next year)
4. Wii U

Around the Network
Screamapillar said:
Wii U will, with Smash and Zelda coming out next year, as well as the legs of the 3D Mario coming out this year, and whatever else they announce at E3.

Too funny to ignore. Brought back from the dead to see the present. 

WiiU of course.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Obviously the Ouya!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Wii U :')

@ka-pi96. I was thinking the same thing lol