By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which nextgen home console will sell the most in 2014?

trollface90 said:
Barenziah said:
trollface90 said:
Barenziah said:
trollface90 said:
Barenziah said:
trollface90 said:
roman838892 said:
I don't understand why fans of a certain company keeps trying to bring down ps4 by comparing it to wii. I guess everything loses compared to ps2 with that logic lol

Which was Sony fans logic when Wii was beating Ps3. Wii vs. PS2 was everywhere lol. Now fans do Wii vs. PS4 and look at the lack of support from Sony fans.

what really matters is that PS4 is leading the way now this gen 8 with 7.2m sales,enjoy it

Pretty sure 3DS 40 million is higher than PS4s 7 million, enjoy it.

nothing to enjoy there,handhelds and consoles are separated on the front page sales figures for a reason,take a look

people only get annoyed that PS4 is leading the Wiiu & One in sales i find,you must have read some threads about it i'm sure,shame the WiiU couldn't follow up the Wii's succes but that is teh console warz for you,try respecting the PS4 it deserves it for leading this gen

Nothing to enjoy because that's a battle Sony can't win. I know.

No that is Vita's losing battle,PS4 is taking down the WiiU

No they all compete against each other. How does WiiU compete with PS4 anymore than 3DS vs. PS4? Just think about that for a minute.

Great logic. You need to compare a handheld to a console lmao. Since we're going back to the past. I guess ps2 destroys everything. Checkmate

Around the Network

So, OP is perma'd quite some time ago and there is nothing good to come out of this thread except bickering. Long story short; locking.