By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which nextgen home console will sell the most in 2014?

Many posters here believe WiiU will sell roughly half of the Wii(about 50mil) or even less. If they believe that then they probably also believe WiiU will be in 3rd. That would suggest at some point in time nextbox and ps4 will begin outselling WiiU. My question is when that will begin happening? Will they sell more from launch day and beyond? Will it be 2014? 2015? 2016? 2017?

P.S. I cant wait to necro this thread lol. So much crow will be served.

Around the Network

the apple iTV.

*name subject to change.

Also I dont see either outselling the WiiU for the entire year until atleast 2017. Basically when ninty announces the WiiUs successor.

Wii U will, with Smash and Zelda coming out next year, as well as the legs of the 3D Mario coming out this year, and whatever else they announce at E3.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Dreamcast 2.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
the apple iTV.

*name subject to change.

I see someone doesnt have much confidence in either of the Ps4 or nextbox.

Nextbox will be a beast

720/infinity has my vote.

720 but only because the ps3 will be 800$ at launch

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

JWeinCom said:
Dreamcast 2.

yeah! and lumia ngage2 will outsell 3ds!!! BWAHAHAHAHA