By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which nextgen home console will sell the most in 2014?

The Wii U

Around the Network

WiiU, easily...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Screamapillar said:
Wii U will, with Smash and Zelda coming out next year, as well as the legs of the 3D Mario coming out this year, and whatever else they announce at E3.

That's a lot of assumptions here. I don't see Smash or Zelda coming out before 2015. As for a 3D Mario this year, it could be possible but it could easily release in 2014 too.

Signature goes here!

Andrespetmonkey said:
Nextbox will be a beast

Are you afraid to answer the question?

phenom08 said:
kitler53 said:
the apple iTV.

*name subject to change.

I see someone doesnt have much confidence in either of the Ps4 or nextbox.

i had to take this out of my sig due to loosing a bet to poe but... "P2012: wii U + orbis + durango < 175M".  I made that last year, forget exactly when if i remember right it was just after wiiU's E3 presentation.  in short, i didn't see anything to inspire confidence on consoles and i've yet to see anything to change my mind. 

if apple releases something that goes under the tv and enables games i feel quite confident they have a good chance to reach more people than any of the big 3.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Screamapillar said:
Wii U will, with Smash and Zelda coming out next year, as well as the legs of the 3D Mario coming out this year, and whatever else they announce at E3.

That's a lot of assumptions here. I don't see Smash or Zelda coming out before 2015. As for a 3D Mario this year, it could be possible but it could easily release in 2014 too.

Are we suppose to care about what you see? And what is your prediction?

phenom08 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Nextbox will be a beast

wat

I'm pretty sure "nextbox will be a beast" would imply I think it will sell the most, as it will be a beast. 

kitler53 said:
phenom08 said:
kitler53 said:
the apple iTV.

*name subject to change.

I see someone doesnt have much confidence in either of the Ps4 or nextbox.

i had to take this out of my sig due to loosing a bet to poe but... "P2012: wii U + orbis + durango < 175M".  I made that last year, forget exactly when if i remember right it was just after wiiU's E3 presentation.  in short, i didn't see anything to inspire confidence on consoles and i've yet to see anything to change my mind. 

if apple releases something that goes under the tv and enables games i feel quite confident they have a good chance to reach more people than any of the big 3.

So in other words, you have no reason to be in this thread, and I dont care about what some company(which is losing to Samsung might I add)does lol.

phenom08 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Screamapillar said:

Are we suppose to care about what you see? And what is your prediction?

Of course you should care 'cause I'm right. As for a prediction, I can't really make one since I know nothing about 2 of the 3 contenders.

Signature goes here!

Andrespetmonkey said:
phenom08 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Nextbox will be a beast

wat

I'm pretty sure "nextbox will be a beast" would imply I think it will sell the most, as it will be a beast. 

No you didnt say that, if you are incorrect you could just say later, "no i never said it would sell the most in 2014, just the most", so next time come out and say it.