By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which nextgen home console will sell the most in 2014?

Lol how pathetic can you people get? Its not even 2014 lol.

Around the Network

Another post starting and ending with "lol". Great job.

"Its not even 2014 lol. " I suppose this means you still think the Wii U can win 2014? Then again, you never said the Wii U would win. Then you did say it, and then not etc.
I think you're the only poster in here who is worse than John Lucas at admitting fault.
Hit & run works well in guerilla warfare, it doesn't work so well on internet forums where people can see what you've said before and use it to make you look silly. Over and over again.

None, there won't be next gen consoles on the market in 2014.

Screamapillar said:
Wii U will, with Smash and Zelda coming out next year, as well as the legs of the 3D Mario coming out this year, and whatever else they announce at E3.

THIS + X, MK8, smt x fe, yoshi, bayo 2, others...

Mummelmann said:

"Its not even 2014 lol. " I suppose this means you still think the Wii U can win 2014? Then again, you never said the Wii U would win. Then you did say it, and then not etc.
I think you're the only poster in here who is worse than John Lucas at admitting fault.
Hit & run works well in guerilla warfare, it doesn't work so well on internet forums where people can see what you've said before and use it to make you look silly. Over and over again.

I dont know what you are talking about because you whine about nothing. Where did i not say WiiU would sell most in 2014? Can you read?

Around the Network
Talal said:

Wow can you be any more arrogant Phenom. I love how in this thread he was saying "do you have no faith in the next xbox?" etc. Well who's the one that doesn't have faith in the Wii U now?

Where did I show no faith? I still stick with WiiU in 2014. Its the Sony fans that are hoping its launch figures continue. 

phenom08 said:

Many posters here believe WiiU will sell roughly half of the Wii(about 50mil) or even less. If they believe that then they probably also believe WiiU will be in 3rd. That would suggest at some point in time nextbox and ps4 will begin outselling WiiU. My question is when that will begin happening? Will they sell more from launch day and beyond? Will it be 2014? 2015? 2016? 2017?

P.S. I cant wait to necro this thread lol. So much crow will be served.

You do know that PS4 and Xbox have already outsold the Wii-u in a few days in the UK ;) - So it seems a little crazy that you think people might be eating crow for sales that have already been passed :D

I suspect the only market where the Wii-u might hold on longer is in Japan, really dont know how sales will go over there.

I say it will be like this: PS4 > XboxOne > Wii-u. I suspect PS3/Xbox360 have just as much chance of beating the Wii-u next year if they bring in some price cuts.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

phenom08 said:
Talal said:

Wow can you be any more arrogant Phenom. I love how in this thread he was saying "do you have no faith in the next xbox?" etc. Well who's the one that doesn't have faith in the Wii U now?

Where did I show no faith? I still stick with WiiU in 2014. Its the Sony fans that are hoping its launch figures continue. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Knack outsold Mario.

Mummelmann said:
areason said:
Will the op surface for the crow eating?

No, he never does. He leaves the site for a few days or gets banned when he lashes out at someone. It's like domestic abuse; when in doubt of how to express yourself; proceed to hit.

I called him out on his BS in another thread and he hasn't been online since. He will keep denying everything and he will be back to his old tricks in no time, as if nothing happened. He also removed his sig with a quote he took from me in it, I've been asking him to bring it back but he doesn't appear to want to.

Usually, I don't participate in things like this, necroing and pointing in peoples faces but some deserve to be called out, especially if they're being rude, childish and contradicting the entire time. If you spend your times making ridiculous claims or being generally silly, don't get offended when someone calls you out on it.

It's okay to be wrong, for me it's more about how one goes about being wrong, both when making statements/predictions and when how you face their failure.

For more, hilarity; watch how certain people run from discussions in this thread; http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166018&page=1#

Another example of being wrong in a bad way.

Wow you whine so much. I have nothing to run from lol. 2014 hasnt even began, which means its undecided. I dont give a damn about Ps4s launch, its not apart of 2014. My sig was removed, you think i would do that on purpose? You know me better than that. It was removed for me because I need your permission. Now stop whining so much. You are way less fun than pezus. Did you see what he did to my quote in this thread recently?

phenom08 said:
Mummelmann said:

I dont know what you are talking about because you whine about nothing. Where did i not say WiiU would sell most in 2014? Can you read?

Oh, I see, you're gonna use your newfound tactic of clumping 3DS and Wii U together for the 8th gen to call it a "victory" in 2014

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5854452

Great plan. I simply don't understand how you fail to see that you've been digging yourself deeper and deeper into the dirt in past year or so. At some point, it's time to stand up and think "wow, that really didn't go as expected" instead of applying fresh excuses, moronic tactics and weak semantic arguments, it will be good for your blood pressure and your credibility in here as well.

Edit; I gave you permission to use that sig about 5 hours ago; http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/37372/phenom08/#content but you're too busy making a fool of yourself and contradicting yourself on the forums to get around to it. You had such fun with that quote, it'd be a shame to not run with it. Also, exactly like I said you would, you're just deflecting, turning the whole thing around onto me, avoiding the subject by calling me a "whiner" and writing "lol" a lot. Like you always do.