By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which nextgen home console will sell the most in 2014?

newwil7l said:
ethomaz said:
Like this gen the PlayStation brand.

In what world is last first?

Where this gen ends.

Around the Network
newwil7l said:
ethomaz said:

Where this gen stopped to sell consoles... lifetime sales.

So I came in expecting a poll. The thread name almost makes you think you deserve one.

WII U

I think Wii U sales will skyrocket around the same time the PS4 price is announced.

Around the Network

Ps4 buuuut im biased so this post doesn't mean a thing. :P

ethomaz said:
newwil7l said:
ethomaz said:

Where this gen stopped to sell consoles... lifetime sales.

PS3 will never catch the Wii

Ps4 will be number 1 next gen

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Mummelmann said:

Wow, phenom08 at it again, attacking everyone who doesn't give the answer he wants. How is this guy allowed to be in here when he uses the same cheap tactics (strawmen and personal attacks) and insults every time? Seriously.

Until we have any official word on the other two consoles there is no telling who will sell the most in 2014, but if the Wii U continues along the path it has been going, it won'd be terribly hard to beat for either.

QFT - the only thing i learned in this thread is phenom is a jerk.

phenom08 said:

Many posters here believe WiiU will sell roughly half of the Wii(about 50mil) or even less. If they believe that then they probably also believe WiiU will be in 3rd. That would suggest at some point in time nextbox and ps4 will begin outselling WiiU. My question is when that will begin happening? Will they sell more from launch day and beyond? Will it be 2014? 2015? 2016? 2017?

P.S. I cant wait to necro this thread lol. So much crow will be served.

Necro!

Is this your drawing board?