By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ouch, IGN gives No More Heroes a 7.8

Griffin said:
OnE3nD said:
Griffin said:
The review system is broken this gen anyways, great games get a 8.5 and shitty ones get a 8, while other games get near perfect scores like SMG and Halo3 when infact they should be a full point lower. Plus gamespot gave R&C a 7.5 when infact its way better the SMG.

Somebody sounding fanboyish right now?

Anyways SMG is superior in every shape and form to Ratchet unless you count graphics and yes ive played and beaten both.

SMG is in no way better then R&C, graphics, gameplay, camera, controls and the story are all better in R&C. Plus the most important thing is fun factor and SMG has none of that.

I bet all this trolling makes you hungry...

Around the Network

This game is recieving great scores all around. I tink it will stay in the upper-half part of 80's on gamerankings, and that by far surpasses my expectations.

Internet reviews are very varied and people are shocked. I'm not, I've used teh intahweb before.

Thats not that bad ... anithing abowe 7 on IGN means that the game is great :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Griffin said:
OnE3nD said:
Griffin said:
The review system is broken this gen anyways, great games get a 8.5 and shitty ones get a 8, while other games get near perfect scores like SMG and Halo3 when infact they should be a full point lower. Plus gamespot gave R&C a 7.5 when infact its way better the SMG.

Somebody sounding fanboyish right now?

Anyways SMG is superior in every shape and form to Ratchet unless you count graphics and yes ive played and beaten both.

SMG is in no way better then R&C, graphics, gameplay, camera, controls and the story are all better in R&C. Plus the most important thing is fun factor and SMG has none of that.

SMG isn't fun??? at all????  I'm sorry but I guess we just have different definitions of fun.  Mine would be closer to the dictionary.com definition of fun "1.something that provides mirth or amusement".  SMG definitely fits that. 

But I suppose your definition "1.something that provides mirth or amusement while carrying the Sony logo" is also valid.

And btw I hate dictionaries.  I come to you to get the definition of a word and like a sadistic wiki-hunt you send me to look up "mirth"! 

Around the Network

man i really hoped they rated it higher now some people might not get it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Ign kingdom hearted us :(

^i know which kinda sucks though im still gettin it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"