By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Question for the moderators

Just out of curiosity. If I say to some user that I hope that he kills himself, what ban would I get, taking into consideration that I've never been baned?

Around the Network
Kynes said:
Just out of curiosity. If I say to some user that I hope that he kills himself, what ban would I get, taking into consideration that I've never been baned?

That depends, what's your console preference?

man-bear-pig said:
Kynes said:

please stop the foolishness. You guys really play the victim card really well I'm actually starting to believe you guys actually believe it

man-bear-pig said:
Kynes said:

Wii+Steam, and mostly a Sony fanboys hater.

KHlover said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Cyrus_ATX said:
zero129 said:
Can someone explain to me what the hell is SDF and MDF??

SDF - Sony Defense Force

MDF - Microsoft Defense Force

what the fuck???

what kind of dumb shit is this to be getting bannd for in the first place??? mods get organized before you have not site/community to mod.

that's like saying, startrek and starwars

Many Trekkies and Star Wars fans hate each other to this very day, I'm pretty sure no one would want such a situation in this forum. Pretty bad example you got there

i wasn't talking about them as fan bases. i was talking about them as words. i gusse either or could be used as an insult, but it's more fact then insult.

MDF. SDF. lets face it. they created each other. hey what about thw NDF

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
I see selnor has left over this issue. Yet another high profile MS poster who has left due to the ridiculous and persistent horse shit you have to endure on here from the force that defends Sony.

You're stretching it. Selnor did it to himself by overreacting and coming up with the PS3 vs 360 thing all by himself while no one before him did. People were doubting the Crysis 3 footage he shown was from the console version, be it PS3 or 360. Everyone doubting him was saying it was PC footage. Selnor jumped in with his 360 flag and blew everything out of proportion. Misquoting and misinterpreting acticle parts to make them say whatever suited his agenda. His meltdown was totally uncalled for and his ban justified.

But as usual, you choose to see things with those partial eyes of yours.

Oh, and just so you know, I'm among those who reported Pjams for talking shit to Selnor the way he did. A quick look at my wall will suggest as much. ^_-

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
KHlover said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Cyrus_ATX said:

i wasn't talking about them as fan bases. i was talking about them as words. i gusse either or could be used as an insult, but it's more fact then insult.

Actually if you knew your history 360 made the SDF while Ps3 fans have nothing to do with a MDF being that one doesn't exist that I know of

Kynes said:
man-bear-pig said:
Kynes said:

Wii+Steam, and mostly a Sony fanboys hater.

Hmm...1 day then.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
KHlover said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Cyrus_ATX said:
zero129 said:

SDF - Sony Defense Force

what the fuck???

what kind of dumb shit is this to be getting bannd for in the first place??? mods get organized before you have not site/community to mod.

Many Trekkies and Star Wars fans hate each other to this very day, I'm pretty sure no one would want such a situation in this forum. Pretty bad example you got there

Ah, ok. Thanks for clearing it up^^

KHlover said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
KHlover said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Cyrus_ATX said:
zero129 said:

SDF - Sony Defense Force

what the fuck???

Ah, ok. Thanks for clearing it up^^

ican't believe someone got pissed by MDF. SDF has been used for yr's thus far with title complant as of my knowledge