By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Question for the moderators

Kynes said:
man-bear-pig said:
Kynes said:
Just out of curiosity. If I say to some user that I hope that he kills himself, what ban would I get, taking into consideration that I've never been baned?

That depends, what's your console preference?

Wii+Steam, and mostly a Sony fanboys hater.

H,, you hate Sony fans so that goes well for you, but not being an Xbox fan works against you. It's tricky 

Around the Network
Kynes said:
man-bear-pig said:
Kynes said:
Just out of curiosity. If I say to some user that I hope that he kills himself, what ban would I get, taking into consideration that I've never been baned?

That depends, what's your console preference?

Wii+Steam, and mostly a Sony fanboys hater.

Then you are in trouble.

this is just what it is fanS Of a certaiN companY get to spew as much sludge and venom as they see fit, while others have to endure it

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

Ji99saw said:
this is just what it is fanS Of a certaiN companY get to spew as much sludge and venom as they see fit, while others have to endure it

Not so subtle there... and I would like to know what your post is spewing. Seems like sludge to me. Youre a hypocrite at best

Ok so I won't talk home improvement on vgchartz then. Medium density fibreboard or MDF is a critical component but if I get banned for mentioning it...

Tease.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Ji99saw said:

Not so subtle there... and I would like to know what your post is spewing. Seems like sludge to me. Youre a hypocrite at best

Obviously it was meant to be transparent lol, and if I'm a hypocrite for speaking truth then I can live with that. I never talk down to fans or companies I just illuminate the darkness so these fans can know who they are, it's not my fault they don't like what they see

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

Ji99saw said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Ji99saw said:

Obviously it was meant to be transparent lol, and if I'm a hypocrite for speaking truth then I can live with that. I never talk down to fans or companies I just illuminate the darkness so these fans can know who they are, it's not my fault they don't like what they see

Youre really oblivious if you really think what you are saying. Hopefully, for your and humanities sake, you dont really believe that

Ji99saw said:

Yeah... I'm going to moderate you for saying that, and let's nobody say anything like that again in this thread, okay?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

kowenicki said:
Anyone? SDF is banned but MDF is ok? clarification and some come back would be nice.

I've never heard MDF being used.....

kowenicki said:
I see selnor has left over this issue. Yet another high profile MS poster who has left due to the ridiculous and persistent horse shit you have to endure on here from the force that defends Sony.

maybe you should try and read over that thread again. selnor bought it all on himself.