By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Question for the moderators

So, many of those who go into a thread with no intent but to trash talk Turkish, bring up stuff from outside the forum to make him look at bad as possible and tell others things like "He knows what he is" and ignore the point of his thread entirely go and then cry foul because someone picked on Selnor?

Priceless.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
So, many of those who go into a thread with no intent but to trash talk Turkish, bring up stuff from outside the forum to make him look at bad as possible and tell others things like "He knows what he is" and ignore the point of his thread entirely go and then cry foul because someone picked on Selnor?

Priceless.

I have nooo idea who you're referring to. 

What makes this even better is that is is once again a "Sony fans are the worst" or a "Sony fans get away with everything" thread.

You all get away with enough garbage in Turkish' threads so suck it up. It ain't no one way street people. You all do the same crap you're crying about others doing. There are also no preferences, people from all groups get banned. It's a volunteer job and can't be expected to ban everyone who hurts your feelings.

Stop dishing it out if you can't take it back in return. It's that simple.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Max King of the Wild said:
Ji99saw said:
Ji99saw said:
this is just what it is fanS Of a certaiN companY get to spew as much sludge and venom as they see fit, while others have to endure it

Not so subtle there... and I would like to know what your post is spewing. Seems like sludge to me. Youre a hypocrite at best

Obviously it was meant to be transparent lol, and if I'm a hypocrite for speaking truth then I can live with that. I never talk down to fans or companies I just illuminate the darkness so these fans can know who they are, it's not my fault they don't like what they see

Youre really oblivious if you really think what you are saying. Hopefully, for your and humanities sake, you dont really believe that

http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

http://www.themindofgame.com/2010/03/13/why-sony-fanboys-are-the-worst-of-the-bunch/

It s pretty much a consensus dude and to be honest the Ninty and MS fans here are really polite about it. The most indicative evidence is how the Force that should not be named comes up with petitions and boycotts against everything or everyone.

When Nintendo or Microsoft loses an exclusive to Sony you don't see us calling the boycott card or even the moneyhat card. We actually congratulate you on being able to enjoy another game. You on the other hand almost systematically come up with a thread about how it is or will be the ultimate version with indispensable content.

The exclusive argument is also something that despite ediotorial intervention cannot get through properly. From a sales aspect, and this is site is about sales, the exclusivity, even if console related, allows one to have a SALES advantage on the other. So please stop the allergic reactions to every mention of the word exclusivity as it systematically derails threads.

One thing though that cannot really be managed properly is that since PS fans are so numerous on this website the amount of complaints can only be assymetrical. Maybe the mod team is not that bad and there isn't much to be done there.

I would instead suggest teh Force that i won't dare to name to consider that they are far more present than others and are populated with an AT LEAST proportionnally consequent number of bannable people and at the same time are far less reported than other people from other groups.

Combine the both and that already explains a lot.

Euphoria14 said:
What makes this even better is that is is once again a "Sony fans are the worst" or a "Sony fans get away with everything" thread.

You all get away with enough garbage in Turkish' threads so suck it up. It ain't no one way street people. You all do the same crap you're crying about others doing. There are also no preferences, people from all groups get banned. It's a volunteer job and can't be expected to ban everyone who hurts your feelings.

Come on now. If they want to play victims, by all mean, let them.  It's easier for them to point fingers at others than to take responsibility. They're humans, after all.

Around the Network
Kynes said:
Just out of curiosity. If I say to some user that I hope that he kills himself, what ban would I get, taking into consideration that I've never been baned?

A perma hopefully.

AND I'M NOT GOING TO KILL MYSELF!

Hynad said:
Euphoria14 said:

Priceless.

I have nooo idea who you're referring to. 

You should follow his threads and see hat they quickly become.

Selnor had it easy compared to what this guy gets on a daily basis.

Currently playing:

The "high profile" poster is giving me entertainment from beyond the grave. Never change selnor.

Hynad said:
Euphoria14 said:

Come on now. If they want to play victims, by all mean, let them.  It's easier for them to point fingers at others than to take responsibility. They're humans, after all.

I guess it is a lot more fun watching them get all bent out of shape huh?

Anyways, I have always wondered why Sony fans are so hated, no matter what. Almost like the Yankees and their fans.

You just hate them because it's cool to do. (I'm a Mets fan)

Currently playing:

fighter said:
Ji99saw said:

http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

http://www.themindofgame.com/2010/03/13/why-sony-fanboys-are-the-worst-of-the-bunch/

It s pretty much a consensus dude and to be honest the Ninty and MS fans here are really polite about it. The most indicative evidence is how the Force that should not be named comes up with petitions and boycotts against everything or everyone.

When Nintendo or Microsoft loses an exclusive to Sony you don't see us calling the boycott card or even the moneyhat card. We actually congratulate you on being able to enjoy another game. You on the other hand almost systematically come up with a thread about how it is or will be the ultimate version with indispensable content.

The exclusive argument is also something that despite ediotorial intervention cannot get through properly. From a sales aspect, and this is site is about sales, the exclusivity, even if console related, allows one to have a SALES advantage on the other. So please stop the allergic reactions to every mention of the word exclusivity as it systematically derails threads.

One thing though that cannot really be managed properly is that since PS fans are so numerous on this website the amount of complaints can only be assymetrical. Maybe the mod team is not that bad and there isn't much to be done there.

I would instead suggest teh Force that i won't dare to name to consider that they are far more present than others and are populated with an AT LEAST proportionnally consequent number of bannable people and at the same time are far less reported than other people from other groups.

Combine the both and that already explains a lot.

I see your destructoid and raise you http://www.sonydefenseforce.com/ a website created by a 360 fan solely for the purpose to make fun of Sony fans and make them look silly.

As for which is the worst? thats really subjective. In my opinion the gross generalizing and victim mentality that 360 fans display is worse than the overly protective Ps3 fans due to the aggressiveness of the 360 fans at the begining of the generation