By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - {DATABASE} "An Unbiased review" - Bravely Default, Yakuza 3, Max, and Tearaway added

I'll review GT5 if you want

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

ioi said so himself. He makes changes and people complain. New members are not the ones complaining are they? They would not know what they were missing. So....it must be "older" members. Like myself who complain about how it is now. You need to stop attacking everything I say! Older members had good ideas. ioi dumped those as well.

Keep the reviews coming jaywood!

Thanks.  Plenty of reviews coming.  Plus a few PS3 titles that are coming early this year and whenever Pikmin 3 shows up lol

pezus said:
I'm willing to review GoW: Ascension if you provide the game ;o wink wink

lol shipping address ;) nudge nudge haha 

pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:
I'm willing to review GoW: Ascension if you provide the game ;o wink wink

lol shipping address ;) nudge nudge haha 

Sure:

1337 Snowman Street, 
777 Ice Town
Iceland

What an amazing address.  I feel like Im working with santa now O.o

JayWood2010 said:
spurgeonryan said:

ioi said so himself. He makes changes and people complain. New members are not the ones complaining are they? They would not know what they were missing. So....it must be "older" members. Like myself who complain about how it is now. You need to stop attacking everything I say! Older members had good ideas. ioi dumped those as well.

Thanks.  Plenty of reviews coming.  Plus a few PS3 titles that are coming early this year and whenever Pikmin 3 shows up lol

I got pikmin 3 and fire emblem! Both are my most anticipated games for their systems this year!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
JayWood2010 said:
spurgeonryan said:

I got pikmin 3 and fire emblem! Both are my most anticipated games for their systems this year!

No problem, that's all you bro.  You called it so it is only fair :P

If you want to review a game, how old must it be? Like for example if I wanted to review a 2007/8/9 game.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

JayWood2010 said:
tbone51 said:
JayWood2010 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Not gonna be biased but there getting very good scores, Unless they f*** them up, but i seen the japanese Fire Emblem, looks amazing. Pikmin 3 graphics look sick' But cant judge yet!

tbone51 said:
JayWood2010 said:
tbone51 said:
JayWood2010 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Not gonna be biased but there getting very good scores, Unless they f*** them up, but i seen the japanese Fire Emblem, looks amazing. Pikmin 3 graphics look sick' But cant judge yet!

Lmao as long as they deserve the scores I dont care haha  And Pikmin is an amazing game so im sure it will do fine.  Ive never played a fire emblem game.

AlphaCielago said:
If you want to review a game, how old must it be? Like for example if I wanted to review a 2007/8/9 game.

Doesn't matter how old it is, as long as you played it recently.  That way it is fresh in your memory.  For example I'm playing through the lost odyssey and Kameo right now and I will be reviewing both when i finish. 

Private message me for more information